High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

I think they should go with a general feedback thread. Maybe they have, but I don’t know. I’ve only seen blue eye threads. It might be helpful to expand it beyond just blue eyes.

3 Likes

I would love another forum mod to look at it and unlock one of them, except one problem: It was also a forum mod that has been closing them, and deleting them.

the second thread wasn’t flagged bombed, like the first thread. And asking for Blue Eyes on Blood Elves isn’t denying or stopping for those who want High Elves either, considering it was talking about a completely different thing.

2 Likes

So am i reading this right? Mods want us to talk about Blood Elf eye customization here?
Is this a silent nod that they are the same race or too similar to distinguish?

5 Likes

And I never said it was. I said those threads get posts in them accusing the OP of doing that.

1 Like

Well, theoretically, they are the same race, all together. This thread though is those who are requesting for them to be playable on the Alliance while the other thread is requesting for the Horde Blood Elves to have also Blue Eyes options.

Sorry, misread. Forgive me.

3 Likes

Interesting. A blue eyes for blood elves thread made by fyre that was locked ages ago.

This is your first post in that thread.

I would like to have blue eyes to stop people asking for High Elves on the Alliance. But then again, I don’t want blue eyes.

5 Likes

I never understood why blue eyes werent an option, i guess dev time and focus weren’t those priorities. They should be getting gold and blue depending on their magic specializiation. Mages would get blue, priests/palas gold. And i say it tips the balance in either favor because just feeding off the well is a kinda balance of arcane/holy into ur diet. But if you say add more arcane via magical studies then itd tip blue. If you studied the Light youd tip gold.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t remember that post, though despite it was my old Warlock before a name changed and now, on Frostmourne too. Could’ve been drunk that night too when I made that post :woman_shrugging:

I have had forum vacations for saying stupid things on the forums in the past, and all lead to me being drunk. I dunno, but every thread about Blue Eye options for Blood Elves has been getting locked.

1 Like

i think eye color glow and eye color should be based on class, not race. all mages tap into arcane magic - should automatically have blue glowing eyes no matter what race. all shadow users, violet glowing eyes. all holy users, gold glowing eyes, all nature users, white glowing eyes, all non magic classes, normal non glowing eyes with green pupil being belf, blue being helf, nelf being pale yellow (so you can barely tell they have a pupil)

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly the kind of comment that people opposed to High Elves need to stop making. It completely undermines any shot - as slim as that shot may be from time to time - at having reasonably respectful disagreements.

5 Likes

sounds like a logical conclusion

2 Likes

I just want more options for everyone. I’d love high elves, particularly with purple eye options. I’d like seeing blood elves have more options as well.

1 Like

Where are you getting purple from? Im unaware of a magic thatd grant purple.

Or maybe the eye colour base on what class you are, so Warrior have Brown Eyes, Paladin have Pink Eyes, Priest have White Eyes, Hunters have Green Eyes, Mages have Blue Eyes, Warlocks have Purple Eyes, Demon Hunters have a Voilet-Purple Eyes… etc.

shadow. /10 chars

1 Like

Shadow=void I’d always just assumed that was black.

locks need red eyes hehe or if we get necros, then they get red eyes at least.

1 Like

Hey, Reno is back.

3 Likes

What colour eyes should DK’s have then?

velfs have a pale violet eye glow cause void = shadow

1 Like