<Brain Rot Brigade> - AOTC Guild Recruiting for TWW! Cross-realm welcome!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth and create unforgettable memories? Brain Rot Brigade, a new guild on Area 52, is here to help you achieve Ahead of the Curve every tier while fostering an epic and welcoming environment for players of all skill levels and styles.

Our current focus is preparing for TWW, leveling in Remix, and building a strong community as we get to know each other. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a fresh-faced adventurer, there’s a place for you in the Brain Rot Brigade.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays - 9-11 PM EST

Join us and be part of something extraordinary! For more information, Contact: Grumpymerlin

• Discord: Grumpymerlin
  • Battle.net: Grumpymerlin#1837

First bump.

We’re still looking for awesome people!

In need of a holy priest? Are you accepting cross servers right now? I know in TWW that will be a thing I guess lol

We could definitely use a Holy Priest! And yes we are recruiting cross-server in preparation for TWW! Add me on Discord and we can talk more about the guild!

Bumperino!

AOTC is our goal; join and help us achieve it!

Come hangout in Remix with us!

We are still in the hunt for awesome people! Rumor has it that all the cool people are in this guild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bumping this!

Join us! We have hot dogs!

Bumping this again!

BM hunter possibly interested. Currently on Thrall, but am willing to transfer servers if I can’t find a guild on my current server.

No need to move servers! With TWW coming, so are cross-realm guilds. So you’ll be able to join and stay on Thrall. Until then, we do have a discord where we are collecting players to be in one place until the cross-realm guilds come out and everyone can join.

oh really? I didn’t know that. That’s really cool!

Yep! I am super excited about the feature because it is going to make life so much easier as a recruiter lol Feel free to add me on Discord and I can get you into our little group :slight_smile:

I sent you a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

Bumping this!

Come join us! We need more friends going into TWW!

Bump, bump, bump!