[H][Thrall] LF heroic raiding guild for TWW

I main BM hunter. My main focus is getting KSM and AOTC each season. I would like to stay on Thrall if possible, but am not entirely opposed to transferring servers. But it would need to be on an EDT server and would like it to be at least medium if not high pop. My preferred raid times are 7 or 8-11PM, but can be a little bit flexible with the times, any day of the week.

I would also potentially have a resto shaman friend and my husband interested in raiding as well. My husband has mained BM hunter, arcane/frost mage, destro/demo lock…plus some others. Just not sure what he is wanting to play as his main for TWW just yet.

Hey there, Arttie!

I am the guild master of a new guild, Brain Rot Brigade. Our goals line up exactly with what you are looking for and with TWW coming up soon, we are not asking for anyone to move their toons just yet!

Right now our focus is to prepare for TWW where we will conquer AOTC and KSM in Season 1 and beyond!

Our raid times are set and are:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9-11 PM EST.

Below I have attached our forum post for you to review. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Hi, Arttie. If you’re interested in mythic prog at all, <Murloc with a Glock> would be a great guild for you and your group. While we are serious about progession, many of our members experienced mythic for the first time with us, so you guys would be more than welcome to check it out. We’re always looking for players who care about working as a team and are excited about raiding.

If this resonates with you, let me know and I’ll be happy to talk further. If you guys would rather stick with heroic, best of luck with your guild search!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

I did see your recruitment post and commented on it there. I’m not opposed to transferring if I can’t find a guild on Thrall. I would also need to talk to my husband and friend and see if they’d be willing to move to Area 52. The raid times/days are perfect though, I do like that.

Greetings Arttie!

We are currently recruiting both dps and healers, so I can accommodate the whole crew!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)