Returning player looking for a casual/social guild. Alliance/US

Returning player looking for a casual/social guild. I have several level 70 toons, all I do is level, but i’d like to maybe dabble in raiding. I am primarily focused on finding a small group of people who i can play and interact with. I’m willing to transfer servers.

Our guild is very social!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Please feel free to check us out

Hey! Im from betrayed saints over on Stormrage. Were a casual social guild made up of adults that play when we can and try to have as much fun as we can while doing it!

We dont have an official raid team but as we get closer to WW going to start forming one for the next expansion.

Most of us logging on and just doing pandaland or other retail content and just chilling

Hmu if you want!

Discord - jewbaccathehut

Hi Kitsuneki,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Good morning!

I am the guild master of a small group called the Brain Rot Brigade. We are a newer guild that is gearing up to take on The War Within once it becomes available! Right now we are looking for players like yourself to help build our ranks and build our community. And with cross-realm guilds becoming possible in TWW, we don’t require you to transfer so you can save $$.

Our raid times will be 9-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if you would like to raid, though it is not a requirement.

Feel free to contact me if you’re interested and we can chat!
Battle.net: Grumpymerlin#1837
Discord: Grumpymerlin