Unholy/Blood DK LF guild EST Times Ex CE

LF decent EST times guild. I can play UH or Blood 520 ilvl

hey idk if my guild would work for you but we rad on tues and weds from 7 to 9 pm pst if you want more info add me on discord Graceffa

on A52, currently 9/26m (weve been doing heroic for a few weeks to avoid burnout rushing mythic etc) was 6/9m AtDH. We raid Wed/Thur 9pm - 12am EST. We run a strictly performance based roster. If you don’t die, do good damage, and show up to raid, you could have a home a home here for a long time!
Discord: Quixoticc24
Btag: Quixotic#11356

Hey shoot me a message on discord - Oebrun
We raid wednesday/thursday 0830-1100 EST and are looking for players :slight_smile:

sup sup sup how grows it?

bump <3 EST times <3

Hey there Bleepster! I am the guild master of a brand new guild aiming to crush AOTC content in TWW 9-11PM EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Let me know if that is something that works for you. I will leave our guild post below.

Guild & Server: Juiced-Area52
Raid Time/Day: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9H 6/9M ATDH | 9/9H 5/9M ATSC | 8/8H 5/8M VOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord - the_justicar, or dee_vii
B-net - Judgemental#11462

Requirements: Ability to listen + speak on Discord and respond well to constructive criticism. Positive attitude. Knowledge of class/spec and fights. 90% attendance. Min/Max your toon Progression.
Needs: Competitive DPS/Healers.

Let me know if this is something that would interest you
Or if you wanna know more about the guild .
we also do outside raid activity
such as alt runs, key nights, tmog contests, scavanger hunts very inclusive and active community.

Please reach out to me on discord: olav3118

Hey my name is Olav, I’m the raid-leader of the team SNAFU in Parses on Trash

Reaching out because I’m looking for a couple more strong players to fill out the roster for awakened to create a team ready to take CE again in TWW.

We’re looking for: 1 Healer, and a couple dps classes: DK, Monk, Mage, Rogue, Evoker, Druid, Warrior, Priest and a couple other dps.

Our plans for Awakened are the following:
The first 6 weeks have been re-organizing & refamiliarizing us with the raids. Cleared 6/8M Vault & 8/9M Aberrus, As of writing this 6/9M Amirdrassil.

Next week & onwards. Our friday will be farming mythic bosses of a raid of our choosing, followed by Saturday us extending a different raid’s lockout and progressing the harder bosses. To put raiders in a CE environment and challenge them with difficult bosses so they can improve faster & be ready for TWW.
Also we raid Friday & Saturday from 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est

Please reach out to me on discord: olav3118

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge. Raid Tues Wed 9-11 EDT.

bump EST pls

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
2 healers (any)
3 dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues, June 11, 9-11 eastern

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader has Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to do the work and move in to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Are you tired of pugging M+? Are you tired of not having enough Mythic track raid vaults? Well look no further because Breath of Eternity is recruiting. We’re looking for all levels of player from the sweatiest of sweat for mythic raiding to the season AOTC then log players. Here’s the schedule for our main team. We also host heroic clears and mythic plus nights EVERY WEEK.

Mythic Raid and Progression team days
Tuesday: 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Discord: bean_time_
Bnet: yuomi#11230

Hey man,

Check out my recruitment post. We are EST>

Hit me on Discord: Arth#0814

Hey there!

I’m Nab from “Dont Tease Me Bro”, a mythic raiding guild for TWW. We’ve made significant progress in Season 3, and while we’re taking a laid-back approach for Season 4, we’re focused on rebuilding for the challenges of War Within. Our goal is to return stronger than ever and surpass our achievements from last season.

We’re seeking dependable raiders who can enjoy the journey, including the occasional wipe on bosses, while also being committed to learning from mistakes and supporting each other’s progress. If this sounds like the kind of environment you’d thrive in, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Disc: mooney4629
Btag: Mooney#12761
Application: MSG via Discord to apply

Teams:
Team Onslaught (Mythic Prog/goal CE in mind Focused Group)
Tue/Wed 8-11pm EST

Team Vendetta (AoTc/Mythic Casual Focused Group)
Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30pm EST

With the upcoming TWW expansion, you can join our guild from any realm without needing a server transfer.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Greetings Bleepster!

As it so happens, we are looking for a DPS/Tank OS! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)