Any AOTC only guilds?

I don’t have interest in mythic raiding due to my life not allowing me to commit the time/dedication.
I also like keys more than raiding, so a light raiding schedule would best fit me.
Something like 9-11 est, 10-12 est, 11-1 est… something along those lines. Not opposed to 3 hour guilds but they must have a break in between.
I am looking for mostly TWW as S4 does not interest me. I do have 2 toons I could gear up if wanted for S4 just for like “trialing purposes” but I am mainly playing Remix/Cata.
TWW I am playing Monk, Mage, or Paladin.
I have logs for several toons(this is my monk and she’s a timerunner)

Hey, my guild might be what you are looking for we have gotten AOTC in ever season and kinda trying to do mythic (not a super serious guild) but we do LOVE running key’s I am going to copy and paste my post hear. Please reach out if you like

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons

Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.

Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)

Restoration Shamans

Holy Pally

Resto Druid

Preservation Evoker

DPS :

Highly Needed Class’s

:fire:Mage​:fire: , :fire:Lock​:fire: , Rouge

But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:

Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.

Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Bump to top

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge has AOTC on past raids and also on all raids in DF S4 and a few M boss kills as a bonus. We raid Fri Sat 9-11 east coast time. AOTC is our goal every season. Anything over that is great. Logs are reviewed by raid leaders.
We have a very active guild calendar with planned events including daily M+ runs and Mythic Mondays (designed so everyone wanting a vault on Tues can get one). Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat casual guild RBGs. Mon Thur push RBG team. Fri Sat casual N and H raids for all guildies with required ilvl. Fri Sat AOTC team progression raids immediately following casual. Thur night old raid / dungeon runs for mounts and cheeves.
We welcome everyone (non-toxic) who loves World of Warcraft!

how do I get ahold of u?

Also, can make a toon on Blade’s Edge, use guild finder The Dignified, Blade’s Edge. We can talk and talk!

Do you need a Holy Priest for a Resto Shammy?

Hi Shanelle, I’m Embearished from Unyielding on Lightbringer, and I feel like we may be a good fit for you. We’re an AOTC focused raid that is currently recruiting for certain ranged dps (mage, ele shaman, boomkin) and non-priest healers. We’re currently raiding Heroic Awakened on Tuesday nights and Timerunning raids on Thursdays from 8-11 CST. (we do take breaks!) If this sounds like it might interest you, please message me on discord! I’m Ishythesquishy, or you can message Deadweaz or Cloutchocula69 as well!

Good luck, and I hope that you find what you’re looking for!

Bump to top :slight_smile:

We’re currently looking for an additional tank to bring on to our AOTC raid team!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

Fri Sat 800 estrn pm aotc dabble mythic 4 hr raid week skiid#1883

Feel free to check us out.

Bump up =)

Hello Shanellê,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild comprised of Veteran wow players and friends who have been playing together for several years. We get AOTC every raid teir and continue to farm the raids for fun or for our alts. We raid twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST.

We are a very relaxed, casual friendly and social guild that likes to run content together and help each other out. We have several players running keys on a regular/daily basis of various key levels. We also have several players enjoying the MoP remix!

We are not a copy/paste spam recruiting guild or a super guild invite type of guild. We are looking for fun, friendly, active members that is wanting a long term home and friends to run content with. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet- JTMack#1968

Bump to top.

Hi there! We might be what you are looking for. We are a brand new guild that is building for TWW and our raid times will be 9-11 PM EST. We’re brand new so there are no cliques and everyone can just hop in and be themselves! We are on Area 52, but we will have a cross-realm community until the cross-realm guilds drop in TWW. Check out our post below, and I hope to hear from you!