LF Newbie-Friendly Guild

Hey there! I’m a returning player, but I’m still catching up since the last time I played was during Wrath of the Lich King. I’m looking for a welcoming guild where I can feel at home. I’m pumped for The War Within expansion. That emotional cinematic trailer sold me (I shed actual tears!). I would love to play one of the healer archetypes (Priest vs Prot Pally) and maybe dabble with a shadow priest alt. Thank you for reading this post. Hoping to hear from someone soon.

Hey Shizu!

If you’re a mature adult with a casual playstyle, Sunday Drivers (H) would love to have you. We are cross faction and can be found on the connected realms of (Azgalor, Axshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar) - We’re just old people playing slow and enjoying the view along the way. GM 55+, most members will be 35+

We are very new and returning player friendly and don’t take the game too seriously. A lot of us are adding to our stables of alts by leveling new toons through the mop remix. We enjoy exploring, pet, mount and transmog collecting and just having a fun time making friends along the way. We won’t promise clears on this and that - as our focus is just having fun and enjoying the game.

Alliance toons can join by looking up our cross faction community - Sunday Drivers - and join from there. No cold invites. Please say something about you in join request & Have fun out there!

Hi Shizu,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey there Shìzu!

I am the guild master for a new guild on area 52 and we’re working really hard to be THE guild that everyone wants to be a part of.

Our small group offers zero cliques and zero toxicity in a friendly and welcoming environment. We want to be the place where everyone feels safe and free to olay the game without judgement or harassment.

We are currently in raiding hiatus right now due to TWW coming soon, so now is the perfect time to jump in and get to know everyone and get up to speed.

I have posted our forum post below for your review. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way. Even if you don’t join, I’d love to help you get up to speed as a returning player!

Hey Shizu. I few of us just came back in Season 3 and started playing. A lot of us our original Vanilla that played Classic, BC, ICC, Cata. We are starting a raid group but take casuals too. We are Horde on Tichondrius. If interested add me peyo#1247. Youll be around like minded people from the past.

Hey there, if interested in a social guild, why not check out CAFFEINATED CHAOS, on Alliance Stormrage? It is run by 2 of my best gal pals in game! Fun events AND an active discord! :slight_smile:

Here is my recruitment spam:

If you’d like an invite or simply want to know more, please hmu via discord: wigglehugs

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great day!

<3 / Gail

Welcome back Shizu!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933