[Cairne] Healer Main LF Casual Guild

Casual-to-Midcore player looking for a casual, 18+ guild on either faction to hang out with and maybe run some Normal/Heroic raids. Been playing since TBC with a hiatus during BFA/SL. Mainly play healer and sometimes DPS. I also like leveling alts and collecting transmog, so I’m currently using Remix to level a bunch of alts that I haven’t gotten Heritage Sets for, or classes I don’t have to max, yet. Work a steady 8 - 4 job during the week, but usually online in the evenings and on weekends.

Hi Degas,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Good evening Degas,

I am the guild master of a small and casual guild over on Area 52. We are a brand new guild and we are looking for players like yourself! Right now we are planning for the future and preparing for TWW. We are an AOTC focused guild and aim to hit AOTC every season in TWW and beyond.

We are also playing in Remix at the moment and have been running groups pretty regularly to get toons ready for TWW.

Anyways, I have attached our guild post below and my contact information is there if you are interested or just want to know more! Hope to hear from you!

Evening, please feel free to check us out.

Thanks for the responses! I’ll check things out when I get home from work this evening.

Hello Degas,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and Aotc guild that raids on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. My guild is comprised of veteran wow players, much like yourself! We are a casual, fun, and helpful group that maintains a friends first type of motto for our guild.

The guild is 100% drama free and does not have a strict attendance or loot rule policy. We are a come as you please and play what you want type of guild. We are quite active on discord and have multiple people running mythic keys of various levels on a daily basis.

If you are looking for a place to call home for TWW and hopefully future expansions where you can actually make friends and be more than just a random number please message me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet- JTMack#1968

Greetings Degas!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)