[A] <Kingdom> 8/8 BWL | Late Night Raiding Guild 10-1 PST Mon, Tue, Thur

Guild Name: Kingdom
Faction: Alliance
Server: Atiesh
Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday at 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM PST
Progression: 10/10 MC | 1/1 ONY | 8/8 BWL

About Us:
Kingdom is a mature late night raiding guild, our primary goal is to quickly and efficiently clear content while also having fun, where our members look forward to logging in each night. We are looking for highly skilled and motivated players that want to be part of our team and build long lasting friendships. There is much more information available in our discord. Very non-PC, degenerates, insomniacs, and alcoholics welcome.

Loot Rules: Kingdom uses Suicide Kings which is a list based priority loot system, whoever is on top of the list gets priority over those below them on the list. Once someone gets a piece of gear they “commit suicide” and move to the bottom of the list.

Recruitment:
Priest - High, dwarf pref
Warlock - High
Mage - Low
Warrior - Medium
Rogue - Low
Druid - Low
Hunter - Medium
Paladin - Holy Paladin URGENT

All exceptional players are encouraged to contact us for further discussion.

GM:
Bossmage | BNet bossmage#11451 | Disc Bossmage#7124

Officers:
Thejolly | BNet shrimby#1158 | Disc Shrimby#3587
Vehemenz | BNet deckloot#3030 | Disc DeckLoot#3030
shooturgoo | BNet shooturgoo#1736 | Disc shooturgoo#1010

Discord:
discord.gg/5UzqdPK

2 Likes

Thanks for putting this up, Bossmage. Eager to see some of you soon. :upside_down_face:

I know it’s currently low, but I’m looking to move my druid to Atiesh, would be resto/balance.

Would be happy being a backup/fill.

Discord: TJ#8854

2 Likes

I’d be happy with either.

10/10 for a balance druid. Our casters will love you. Come right on in. We’ll take good care of you.

Looking to transfer to this server, since there is a high amount of late night raiding guilds.

Likely to play many classes but pretty casually. Hunter will be my first 60, i was late to the classic party.

We are still looking for hunters. It appears you are relatively close and we can help you farm your pre-bis once you hit 60. Join our discord if you have any questions.

We’ve been making great progress as we grow our numbers, and are still looking for a few more players to fill out our ranks.

We are still looking for:
Hunters
Warlocks
Melee DPS (Ret full)
Resto Druids
Exceptional Healers

Never raided before but want to learn? We will help!

1 Like

Joined the guild not too long ago. I have nothing but good things to say about it :slight_smile:

Join us!

1 Like

Just got done running with this gang through BRD and UBRS to help get gear and exp. Excellent bunch of laid back but focused peeps.

2 Likes

I currently have a 44 rogue/27 hunter. What is of more importance? I can make all the days however when i start back up on work i’d miss thursdays if that is ok.

Rogue is higher priority than hunter, ideally we would like someone to be able attend all three days, in the event we have someone who is available for all three days you would likely be considered backup, if this is only once in awhile we may be able to make accommodations. Please join our discord for further details on our attendance/backup policy.

Raiding is underway, come join us!!

Had a good MC and ONY run today! Thanks er’body!

I have a 60 rogue and a currently 55 paladin on the Pagle server. No guilds on that server fit my raid time availability which starts at 11:30pm CST. Since Atiesh is a Pacific Time server, your guild’s time slot would work perfectly for me. Please feel free to reply to me on here or in game (on either Chainblade my rogue or Chainadin my pally) if you would be interested in having me transfer over to your server to join your guild in raiding. And yes, I would be available for all 3 of your raid times.

Either join our discord or message me on battle.net (bossmage#11451) and we can talk some more

discord.gg/5UzqdPK

Do you only accept 60’s? I have a 54 druid that I plan on going resto with at 60.

At this time we are still actively looking for 1 Holy Paladin for our main roster.

We are also looking for backup positions for a couple DPS Warriors and Rogues.

Feel free to reach out to any of us that are listed above and we will be more than happy to answer and questions you might have.

We have an openings for a dwarf priest, holy paladin, and warlock, all skilled players encouraged to contact us.

Backup positions also available.

1 Like

Still looking for a Dwaft Priest :smiley: