Warlock Looking for Late Night Raiding Guild

As title states; I am wondering if there are any guilds that starts raids at 1am anywhere on Tue-Thur. I would be more than willing to transfer if this guild exists out there. Unfortunately strict on the raid days and times d/t RL constants. If you know of a guild out there please let me know. Gauging interests as well of starting something as I know I am not the only night owl out there.

Btag - Tandersen89#1929

Dont know if your horde or alliance, we are alliance and raid late night 10p-1a Monday, tue, thur. Monday is just a backup day right now or just a quick ony run, basically reserved for progression when raids get harder.

{ Horde } | Mankrik |
10/10 MC
1/1 Onyxia
We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. On our current raid schedule we are able to completely clear MC in less than 2 hours and 20 minutes and are rank #19 on the server for execution of MC bosses!!

Tues/Mon @ 8 - 11 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
Rogues (1) | Feral Druids (1) | Holy/Disc Priest (2) | Hunter (1)
We have room for up to 4 potential slots at the moment

Wed/Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
Shaman Resto (3) | Shaman Enh (1) |Shaman Ele (1) | Hunter (3) | Warlock (5) | Warrior DPS (3) | Warrior Tank (1) | Resto Druid (2) | Rogue (4) | Priest Holy/Disc (5) | Mage (1)

These are classes that I would like to see in the raid, but we are flexible on first come first serve basis for recruits!

We currently hold the #1 rogue on the server Mr. YoloSwiggity who is a fantastic rogue and friend. Our PVP team is slowly growing and we are running ALOT of premade BG’s as we look to hold more of the #1 slots on the server. Our pvp mentality in our guild is " ZUG ZUG" & “Strength” We have great cohesion and we always take care of player base. There is no single player or single mindedness in our groups as everyone has the same end goal which is to punt Gnomes and kill the Alliance!!! If you feel as if you would like to join our great community then please get in contact with one of my Officers or myself!

GM: Thòr
Officers: Malazo, Mahlyna, Jevazide, Roanoak, Georgelucas, Bitteme
Raid Leader: Pneuma

Please message any one of us if you have questions, comments or concerns! My #1 goal for this guild is my folks and taking care of them. The atmosphere we have here is something of a home and I make sure that I take care of everyone one.