Dwarf holy priest looking for a serious raiding guild

Hello my name is Droogz. I am available from five central standard to one am central standard every night. I am a Dwarf holy priest on Kirtonos. I am looking for a serious raiding guild. I am willing to transfer. My spec is 21/30/0. I am willing to change to disc for power infusion. My professions are tailoring and goblin engineering. I have private server experience on Feenix wow in both Vanilia and TBC. Link to my most recent logs:

https://

classic.warcraftlogs

.com

/reports/RC2LvcMaxfDbmwJy/

(my trust level is not high enough to post links so I had to split it up the link)

My Gear

Head: Tier 2 helm

Neck: Animated Chain Necklace

Shoulders: Burial Shawl

Cloak: Hide of the Wild

Chest: Truefaith Vestments

Bracers: Tier 1

Weapon: Benediction

Wand: Lunar Wand of Healing(20 plus healing wand)

Gloves: Tier 1

Belt: Whipvine Cord

Pants: tier 2

Boots: tier 1

Ring 1: Cauterizing Band

Ring 2: Fordring’s Seal

Trinket 1: Second wind

Trinket 2: Royal Seal of Eldre’ Thalas

discord: droogy#0687

battle tag: droogy#11831

type: semi-hardcore

My guild is on Kurinaxx (Pacific). Our raid nights Tues/Thurs 6-9pm ST. Currently farming MC/Ony. A priest spot recently opened up, so we would like to fill in preparation for BWL.

Discord- Serge#0876

We need one last priest, we raid mon tue thur 10-1 pst, more info here

I sent you a discord friend request. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Incendius looking to recruit a few more for our core raid. I’ve posted on these forums for our recruitment https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-high-charity-incendius-tw-845-12-est

Hello Droogy!

Here is our guild’s recruitment announcement. Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks!

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast, Wednesday night raid. This semi-hardcore groups needs mele in particular and will consider dedicated raiders of all classes.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. Our most recent MC clear time was 44 mins. We’re currently getting ready for BWL and can train new players. Wishlist loot system.

Interested? Contact Pixiestixie#1256 on battle.net

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!

We have MC n Ony on Farm! We’ve been around since 1996, Started in Vanilla,went to Retail and came back to Classic. We’re a stable bunch who like to have fun raiding and doing dungeons during the day.

Raid Schedule is Saturday @ 7:30 PM EST BWL
Raid Schedule for Sunday MC @ 7:30 EST on FARM
DKP Loot System www.clankm .net if you would like to take a peak.

if your interested reply here or bnet vinny#1281 or discord me @ Vinny#5924 or in game Pagle Server - Vinny

Greetings,

Not sure if weekends would work for you. But we would be interested having another priest. Our 3 priest rank in our servers top 5 healers. Here is our recruitment post.

[A] [Pagle] VANGUARD - Semi-Hardcore Progression DKP guild [EST]

Who we are: A Few of us come from private servers, while others came from current WoW retail… but we all returned to classic for the same reason: Community. Well, Community and clearing Naxx! We’ve full cleared classic content, and we are looking to expand our raid roster and raid times in preparation for BWL progression.

Who we are looking for: We are looking for players who intend to clear Naxx, and by definition, are in it for the long haul. This includes farming BiS, farming materials for consumables, and helping the guild progress as a whole.

What we expect from you: Community. Maturity. Absolutely no racism, sexism, hate speech, or anything of the sort will be tolerated within our ranks; both in guild or out-of-guild. Ninja looting is also a no no.

Raid Schedules:

Team One: 8-11 Server Time Thursday/Sundays.
Team Two: 9-12 Server Time. Tuesday/Thursday.
Loot is a modified DKP w/ limited Loot Council. Documents which LC adheres to for decision making are avaliable upon request.

What we are looking for: Any DPS are welcome to apply. Open invites for social members/ people still leveling. Specific raid team slots we are looking to fill are as follows:

Team 1 openings:
⦁ 1 Mage
⦁ 1 Fury Warrior

Team 2 openings: Replacing alts with main toon raiders in the following roles
⦁ 1 Hunter
⦁ 2 Rogues
⦁ 2 Lock
⦁ 1 Shadow Priest
⦁ 1 Healing Priest
⦁ 1 Holy Pally
⦁ 1 Resto Druid

How to join : Application is located with in our discord:

https://discord.gg/TfAuRjD

Feel free to join the discord and talk with any of the officers/members. Thanks for taking the time to read through our application, and regardless of who you join… good luck killing KT this time around!

• Gambatte (Guild Recruitment Officer) You can may contact me through B-net at Gambatte #11466 or via Discord at Gambatte#0924

• Throsk (Guild Master/Raid Lead Team 1) You can contact me through B-net at Chris#11424 or via Discord at Throsk#2221

• Voorhees (Guild Officer/Raid Lead Team 2) You can contact me through B-net at Masurao#1842 or via Discord Voorhees#9290

If you’re still looking for a guild, might wanna check us out!

Rewind @ US - Heartseeker
Raid Times are Saturdays & Sundays 2-6pm Server Time (Eastern)

If you’re looking for a guild still consider Einherjar. HEROD is king.

Howdy ! High need for holy priests and week 1 bwl clear. Strong sense of urgency to get things done and clear all the content in the game. Here is our spam:

Guild Name: Exile
Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore / PVE + PVP. 8/8 Week 1 BWL; 10/10 MC + Split Onyxia
About Us: Exile is a group of players who haven’t played together for years on private servers; we met each other on our individual journeys through Classic WoW on Fairbanks Alliance. Many of us have experienced guilds that have tight-knit inner-circles, built-up cliques, and those types of guilds are tough to break into the inner-circle - it makes it a chore to try and get involved, and become a part of a team. Quit sitting on the bench, and join a team of players who want you to be a part of the experience. Be a part of a growing community, today.

brings consistent, friendly, and accessible raids to players wanting to build a community together. Our goal is to clear all content and give people a place to call home for classic.
Loot: We are a loot council guild comprised of Officers with class lead input. Your performance, contributions to the guild, and preparedness will contribute to you receiving loot.
Raid Times: We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 5PM - 8PM Server Time. Our goal is to clear BWL one day, and MC and Onyxia the other.
Requirements: Level 60 with the ability to commit to showing, prepared and on time, for raid. That said, we understand that real life comes before video games.
Looking For:

• Mages - medium
  • Paladins - closed
  • Resto Druid - high
  • Priests - high
  • Warriors - medium
  • Hunters - closed
  • Rogues – low
  • Warlocks - medium
    Exceptions can be made for the right people. :slightly_smiling_face: