[A] Exp Player Looking For Late Night or Weekend raiding (PST)

Hello everyone,

My name is Gubjub and I’ve been playing WoW for too damn long :stuck_out_tongue: .

From 2004 - 2014 I raided at the highest levels accruing multiple top 10 kills world wide and even a few world 1sts along the way. While raiding hardcore I relaxed by spending even more time in WoW PvPing achieving rank 12 in classic, multiple seasons as gladiator (s1-s8) and 2x (s1-s2) rank 1 HWL in Rated Battlegrounds.

This time around in classic I have cleared 11/11 bosses in T1 and have been 60 since week 4. I am currently running winter’s chill spec but can run deep Arcane/Frost or Fire as needed. I always come to raid prepared with consumables and can be a #1 parser given the right guild and opportunity to go hard.

I am looking for an active, down to earth group of players who are experienced and dedicated towards progression in Classic. My goal is to clear all content with a community that I enjoy as friends not just raid-mates. I have no problem leading or assisting with leadership responsibilities as long as you are aware that I prioritize my real-life obligations first and my WoW commitments second (with proper communication when a situation arises).

If you think that I would be a good fit for your guild and would like to chat with me more, please feel free to leave a comment here, message me (Gubjub) on Rattlegore or message me via Discord @ Gubjub#8532.

Thanks for taking a look at this post and I look forward to chatting with you all soon!

PS: I have 2 people I play with and would most likely bring with me. Both players have similar experience to mine and currently play a Prot Warr & HPriest.

Check us out, Kingdom | Atiesh | Alliance| we are a late-night semi-hardcore raiding guild. M, Tu, Thu 10P-1A PST, still working on filling our roster. For more details check out the following post on the Atiesh Realm Forums. We definitely need more skilled players, look forward to hearing from you. We have a tight knit group that has fun and we are serious when it’s needed. Very non-pc, dark sense of humor a plus.

Can be reached via bnet bossmage#11451

any luck finding a guild? message me on discord Bossmage#7124 or via bnet bossmage#11451