(A) Hunter LF East Coast raiding

Greetings, I’ve been clearing MC with my guild for a few months, but the schedule on the West Coast server I started on is no longer viable for me. Looking to move over to an EST server. I have classes on Tuesday, but am available most other days starting at 6ish. I stopped playing retail in MoP, but I have hard mode raiding experience in Wrath and Cata. I enjoy being a team player and am mostly interested in a solid group of folks that are enjoyable to clear content with. I am drama free and housebroken. Thanks for your time in reading this, cheers-

Hi,
(Raid Drunk or Die Trying) is recruiting all morning/early afternoon raiders at the weekend.
We are at Sulfuras which is one of the most balanced and crowed realm on ET.
The environment is friendly and the leaders are experienced.

Hop in and have a chat

DIscord: “6esSNyw”

Hello,

We could use another talented hunter, we raid late night mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst, may be too late, but thought I’d respond

more info here

Sounds like we might be a good fit, if you’re still looking. Check us out: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding - #14 by Grastaff-atiesh

Hey let me know if you’re interested in talking on discord!

LFM raiders for Mon/Wed 8:30PM to 12:30AM 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony. Naxx experiened leadership Recruiting all classes and roles. DKP for loot.

Just wondering if you’d be willing to consider another realm. < Despotism > is currently on Westfall which has an excellent reputation as a friendly server, and I can personally vouch for the population increasing on a daily basis (as a lw I hang out in Un’goro surrounded by leveling toons on a regular basis). We raid 8-12 server time Fri/Sat, no extra raid nights. Currently we’re pugging far more raid spots than we’d like. < Despotism > existed on retail Greymane since WotLK, broke up at the end of WoD, and is resurrecting itself in WoW Classic under an experienced raid leader and officer core. We’ve been 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony since our first week of raiding and are currently recruiting in preparation for the release of BWL. Pst Sarm in-game (bnet ID Balkoth#1847) / Stubborn (bnet ID Stubborn#1910) / Deciduously (bnet ID Mercurial#1845) to discuss further what we can offer.

[A] [Pagle] VANGUARD - Semi-Hardcore Progression DKP guild [EST]

Who we are: A Few of us come from private servers, while others came from current WoW retail… but we all returned to classic for the same reason: Community. Well, Community and clearing Naxx! We’ve full cleared classic content, and we are looking to expand our raid roster and raid times in preparation for BWL progression.

Who we are looking for: We are looking for players who intend to clear Naxx, and by definition, are in it for the long haul. This includes farming BiS, farming materials for consumables, and helping the guild progress as a whole.

What we expect from you: Community. Maturity. Absolutely no racism, sexism, hate speech, or anything of the sort will be tolerated within our ranks; both in guild or out-of-guild. Ninja looting is also a no no.

Raid Schedules:
Team One: 8-11 Server Time Thursday/Sundays.
Team Two: 9-12 Server Time. Tuesday/Thursday.
Loot is a modified DKP w/ limited Loot Council.

What we are looking for: Any DPS are welcome to apply. Open invites for social members/ people still leveling. Specific raid team slots we are looking to fill are as follows:

Team 1 openings:
⦁ 1 Mage

Team 2 openings: Replacing alts with main toon raiders in the following roles
⦁ 2 Hunter
⦁ 2 Rogues
⦁ 1 Lock
⦁ 1 Shadow Priest
⦁ 1 Healing Priest
⦁ 1 Holy Pally
⦁ 1 Resto Druid

How to join : Application is located with in our discord:

https://discord.gg/TfAuRjD

Feel free to join the discord and talk with any of the officers/members. Thanks for taking the time to read through our application, and regardless of who you join… good luck killing KT this time around!

• Gambatte (Guild Recruitment Officer) You can may contact me through B-net at Gambatte #11466 or via Discord at Gambatte#0924

• Throsk (Guild Master/Raid Lead Team 1) You can contact me through B-net at Chris#11424 or via Discord at Throsk#2221

• Voorhees (Guild Officer/Raid Lead Team 2) You can contact me through B-net at Masurao#1842 or via Discord Voorhees#9290

Who is Invoke?
Invoke is a 2 year old Classic community looking to expand our roster! We have achieved great feats, and are seeking more to continue to progress in both PvE and PVP. We accept new and old players to our guild however, we are a performance based guild. Maturity and respect is a must.

Guild Mission Statement: To provide quality raiding experience in a positive uplifting environment. We set the stage for success, be goal oriented, and strive for excellence. We push towards the “hardcore” side of raiding, but never make wow a second job.

Guild Culture Invoked was formed on 3-30-18 with the launch of kronos3, with the preparation for Blizzard Classic realms. The guild has found a healthy balance between WoW becoming a second job, and being a top tier guild. At times we will fall towards the “hardcore” aspect of the game. All of us work full time and have families, so we understand the importance of having that balance. We have an diverse group from raiders who Cleared naxx to new players.

Raiders: We will raid two nights a week, with a third night for new content.

Two Molten Core Clears Weekly+Multiple Onys
Tuesday is a little more hardcore, and sub1hour atm runs.

Tues: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (WED Will be the 2nd night when needed)
Sunday: 7:45pm- 11:00p EST (MON will be 2nd night when needed)
Add a 3rd night for progression: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST

Raid times end at a HARD cut off.

We have had great success with our loot council. The factors being ;
-> Performance / attendance / consumes / attitude / Guild Involvement <–
We always ask our self “How does this improve our raid the most”. Our discord has full expectations and guidelines on this system.

All raid spots are performance based, we make sure people are showing up with full consumes and world buffs. This is what makes us “semi-hardcore”, but some might call us hardcore. More information can be found on our discord.

FAQ:
Realm: Heartseeker
Faction: Alliance
Loot: Loot council

Discord: discord.gg/7yjqXD2
Battle Tags: Sphinx#11851
GM discord: Valimare#1560 Recruiter: Raiah#0036
Please contact us with any questions at anytime.

Thank you for the replies folks, found a home on Pagle. cheers