Level 60 priest with level 44 mage and level 31 warrior alt LF guild

Looking for an afternoon raiding guild on alliance, preferably East Coast but I can be flexible with most schedules, just not morning raiding. I plan on getting those alts to 60 and my gear on my priest is mostly a lot of spell damage gear but I can farm out healing gear if need be. I have a majority of my pre bis shadow gear and would prefer to play shadow so I can also PvP as a dps but will make any changes the guild needs me to make. Would love to be with on a team before BWL comes out and I’m willing to transfer to any server. If you’re interested please add my battle net, VitaminD#1694

We need more healers, we raid late 10p-1a PST mon tue thur, more details can be found here.
We are very laid back, dark sense of humor a plus.

I’m currently out for the weekend so no bnet but here’s us. We are currently looking for a holy priest. If you feel like you’d be a good candidate please message me on discord.

We would love to have a shadow priest. Your alts would be welcome too. If you are interested in a casual/social guild that has the intent to raid please consider Dragon Keeper. We are small right now but working hard to change that and looking for our core raiding guild for those that are interested. We are located on Azuresong. Can’t promise afternoon raiding on East coast time, except for maybe weekends, but we do have a lot of members that are on Centeral/East time zone. We are still working out our raid times, but my guess is that it will be between 7pm-10pm central time during the week and a lot more flexible on the weekends. But not to be misleading just want to make it clear that we are not a hard core raiding guild and we are still growing our core group of raiders. We do have raid experience from vanilla as well as having a few brand new Wow players. Here’s our small ad:

"In our guild we care about our members & that means helping them along their leveling journey to 60 and gearing up afterwards. We are friendly folks who enjoying talking, joking, & having a good time with each other. We are looking for active players who enjoy a laid back, helpful, & joking environment while enjoying all aspects of WoW. We will raid when we have a group of committed 40 players at level 60. We will also help our members get raid ready. If you don’t want to raid, that is fine too. We have many players who are WoW veterans, but we also have some who are new to WoW & we do not mind teaching you or helping you out. Our motto is WoW is not life, play how & when you want, & if you need help in game just ask in guild chat! We can’t help if you do not speak up. We just want to enjoy everything the game has to offer with a good group of people. We are looking for core members to form a raiding group; however all are welcome to join. We’ve got the standard guild bank, discord, and site all set up. All we need are players to help our guild grow!

Interested in joining? Message Prix, Timir, Alaij, Drexlee, Orikai, Hogwood, Channilee, Rysethi, Hammersong, Berowalt, or Faemire for an invite in game or more information!

All active players welcome!

Raid schedule TBA."

We have a shadow priest spot open, but healing will be asked at times.

Invoke is a 2 year old Classic community looking to expand our roster! We have achieved great feats, and are seeking more to continue to progress in both PvE and PVP. We accept new and old players to our guild however, we are a performance based guild. Maturity and respect is a must.

Guild Mission Statement: To provide quality raiding experience in a positive uplifting environment. We set the stage for success, be goal oriented, and strive for excellence. We push towards the “hardcore” side of raiding, but never make wow a second job.

Guild Culture Invoked was formed on 3-30-18 with the launch of kronos3, with the preparation for Blizzard Classic realms. The guild has found a healthy balance between WoW becoming a second job, and being a top tier guild. At times we will fall towards the “hardcore” aspect of the game. All of us work full time and have families, so we understand the importance of having that balance. We have an diverse group from raiders who Cleared naxx to new players.

Raiders: We will raid two nights a week, with a third night for new content.

Two Molten Core Clears Weekly+Multiple Onys
Tuesday is a little more hardcore, and sub1hour atm runs.

Tues: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (WED Will be the 2nd night when needed)
Sunday: 7:45pm- 11:00p EST (MON will be 2nd night when needed)
Add a 3rd night for progression: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST

Raid times end at a HARD cut off.

We have had great success with our loot council. The factors being ;
-> Performance / attendance / consumes / attitude / Guild Involvement <–
We always ask our self “How does this improve our raid the most”. Our discord has full expectations and guidelines on this system.

All raid spots are performance based, we make sure people are showing up with full consumes and world buffs. This is what makes us “semi-hardcore”, but some might call us hardcore. More information can be found on our discord.

FAQ:
Realm: Heartseeker
Faction: Alliance
Loot: Loot council

Discord: discord.gg/7yjqXD2
Battle Tags: Sphinx#11851
GM discord: Valimare#1560 Recruiter: Raiah#0036
Please contact us with any questions at anytime.