[A] Fury/Prot Warrior LF Later Night Raiding Guild

Hey everyone, Fury/Prot warrior here looking for a later night raiding guild. 9pm or later central time would be ideal for me (working around kids & family, wow comes after they go to bed).

I am willing to server transfer and am open to spec change as well. I am comfortable deep prot tanking, fury damage or fury/prot threat tanking as well. I have main tank raid experience from back in my TBC and Wrath days and would like to be a core raider.

I show up on time, with raid consumables and ready to go. I play for the experience and not the gear, as long as we’re downing bosses I’m not the type of player to cause drama over loot. Gear comes when it comes is how I approach raiding.

I’m happy to answer any questions that guilds may have. Hope to find my new home!

Hey there,
I’ve just posted this, but feel free to take a look and reach out if this looks like a guild you’d consider joining!

Not sure if our raid times are too late for you. But if it isn’t, contact us!

Hey brother, idk what type of server you’re on but feel free to add my battle tag.

Exiled#11525

Hope to hear from you!

If your interested you could contact me in game, or discord and we could talk about my guild and what we offer you. I don’t want to get too in depth here but we can chat. :slight_smile: Could use another fury prot tank come join.

Guild: Rebirth
Progression: 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony
Raid Day: Thursday @ 7PM EST (BWL), and then Wednesday @7PM EST (MC/Ony)

Game ID: BellCrannel#11789
Discord: JYd8F2P

Hey man. I’d love to chat with ya - we’re a fairly hardcore guild in need of a good tank. Feel free to DM me on discord Enthozz#1593. Or, add me in-game Enthoz#1276.
Discord would be faster :stuck_out_tongue: Best of luck, hope to chat with ya!

Hey Warstry I’m adding you on Bnet - Haytme#11285 would love to chat!

We raid 10-1 pst mon tue thur and are current 6/8 and you sound like a good fit.