(A) Geared/Experienced R. Druid Looking for Experienced Guild for BWL-Transfer

Hey, nearly full bis Resto Druid looking for an experienced and skilled guild. Willing to transfer for the right guild. Looking for raid times Mon-Thurs, starting 7pm+ EST. I have full experience through Naxx, play regrowth spec, and full consume. At least half of my MC parses are legendary. Prefer LC but will consider other methods.

Still looking

hello, my name is bossmage, co-gm of kingdom on atiesh, we’re a semi-harccore late night raiding guild, 10p-1a pst, not sure if that is too late, we are looking for skilled healers at the moment.

More info can be found here

That’s ending at 4am for me, a bit late, but thank you.

1 Like

We may be a bit late for you also 9:30-12:30 your time on a PvE server but if those 2 things work for you would love to chat.
Bnet is Zarjin#1979

Hello,

Variance is recruiting for our raids. We are on Myzrael and will raid progression Tue, Wed, Thur 6:00PM - 10:00PM Server which is PST. Farm days are Tue + Thur, Wed + Mon, Sat + Sun 6:00PM-9:00PM. We are currently seeking strong players if you would like to talk more my discord tag is Lotus#4187.

~Lotus

Pagle (A) Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST - 10/10 MC - Loot Council
We’re a small guild founded by former hardcore players. Our goal is to clear content efficiently while maintaining a casual atmosphere. We are a friendly bunch, joking and banter is encouraged – but toxic behavior will not be tolerated.

DM fergie#7060 on discord.

AUDACIOUS

Currently running MC in an hour unbuffed.

Alliance | NA-PvP-Incendius| Semi-Hardcore

Cleared MC & Ony Third Week of release

INTRODUCTION
Audacious is a guild built specifically for WoW Classic. Our mission is to build a thriving community of positive & skilled players to enjoy classic with.

My background? Used to be a hardcore raider back in Vanilla. Cleared up to Four Horsemen in Naxx in Vanilla. Cleared all TBC content being in the top guild on my server. Lead a hardcore guild that was in one of the top100 world guilds in TBC to WOTLK. Cata(TOP 30 US). Most of the people in this guild have been in Naxx in Vanilla.

GOALS
We strongly believe in quality over quantity. Our aim is to keep our guild tight-knit, fun and desirable place to call home filled with people that want to push content. Efficiently completing all raid content that WoW - Classic has to offer is our main goal. We will build and maintain a strong and consistent raid team that is capable of farming content while maintaining enjoyable raid atmosphere. When not raiding, expect us to be pushing high-tier PvP ranks through coordinated team battlegrounds and world PvP.

EXPECTATIONS
Audacious is motivated to become one of the best guilds on Incendius. #Scarab Lord

Also willing to take in some casual players to fill raid spots when core raiders need to miss a raid day. Also willing to take on players that havn’t played vanilla yet and need to learn the bosses.

RAID SCHEDULE
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday - 8 Eastern - 11:30 PM

Only raiding 1 day a week at the moment and offday for weird Ony resets.

Currently running MC in a hour.

LOOT SYSTEM
Loot council.

QUESTIONS?
Message Pine#1200 on discord or leave me a way to get in contact with you.
Discord invite link: discord.gg/Bkydd93

Hi there

THE RANDY SAVAGES are currently seeking a highly skilled resto druid for our current raiding roster. We’re a semi-HC raiding guild that carries a serious mindset when it comes to raiding. Preparation, communication and acting with integrity are some key characteristics of our guild and if this is something that interests you, we encourage you to reach out for an opportunity.

Days/Times: Tuesday, 8pm EST. We expect all individuals to be online by 7:30pm EST for invites and to have all consumables readily available. Being prepared ensures we start on time and can finish the raid in a timely manner.

Loot: We currently do a soft reserve spreadsheet for a single piece. All other items are MS > OS with big items being LC. then for PvP.

Outside of raid: Multiple members in the guild have multiple Glad seasons under their belt and PvP a lot, as you would expect. This consists of world pvp and BG’s, so if this interests you, your more than welcomed to join in on the fun.

Contact Info: Add me if you would like to learn more about this opportunity at BTag: Jason#12655

Thanks and Enjoy!

Invoke might be a good fit! :slight_smile:

Invoke is a 2 year old Classic community looking to expand our roster! We have achieved great feats, and are seeking more to continue to progress in both PvE and PVP. We accept new and old players to our guild however, we are a performance based guild. Maturity and respect is a must.

Guild Mission Statement: To provide quality raiding experience in a positive uplifting environment. We set the stage for success, be goal oriented, and strive for excellence. We push towards the “hardcore” side of raiding, but never make wow a second job.

Guild Culture Invoked was formed on 3-30-18 with the launch of kronos3, with the preparation for Blizzard Classic realms. The guild has found a healthy balance between WoW becoming a second job, and being a top tier guild. At times we will fall towards the “hardcore” aspect of the game. All of us work full time and have families, so we understand the importance of having that balance. We have an diverse group from raiders who Cleared naxx to new players.

Raiders: We will raid two nights a week, with a third night for new content.

Two Molten Core Clears Weekly+Multiple Onys
Tuesday is a little more hardcore, and sub1hour atm runs.

Tues: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (WED Will be the 2nd night when needed)
Sunday: 7:45pm- 11:00p EST (MON will be 2nd night when needed)
Add a 3rd night for progression: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST

Raid times end at a HARD cut off.

We have had great success with our loot council. The factors being ;
-> Performance / attendance / consumes / attitude / Guild Involvement <–
We always ask our self “How does this improve our raid the most”. Our discord has full expectations and guidelines on this system.

All raid spots are performance based, we make sure people are showing up with full consumes and world buffs. This is what makes us “semi-hardcore”, but some might call us hardcore. More information can be found on our discord.

FAQ:
Realm: Heartseeker
Faction: Alliance
Loot: Loot council

Discord: discord.gg/7yjqXD2
Battle Tags: Sphinx#11851
GM discord: Valimare#1560 Recruiter: Raiah#0036
Please contact us with any questions at anytime.