(A) Dwarf Priest LF Raid

Standard Dwarf Priest looking for a guild to raid with.

Free after 6 CST, able to server move, and I have a mild addiction to farming consumables. West Coast servers might be better for me but I’m fine with Eastern. Can’t transfer to PVP servers.

I’m not interested in DKP systems but Suicide Kings or Loot Council are okay.

Btag is Atarg#1878, message me there with any questions.

note sure if you are available late night, hello, we raid mon, tues, thur 10-1 pst, and could use another priest, we are using suicide kings.

more info here

Hey Phear. Classic Excellence is an adult, community-oriented guild on Pagle (PvE), and we’re looking for a motivated Dwarf Priest healer to finalize our roster for BWL.

We raid Mondays 8-11 EST, with an optional Thursday night for 2nd Ony, guild UBRS, and extra ZG/AQ runs later on. We currently clear MC in about an hour (faster every week), and intend to clear all relevant content within our 3 hour schedule each tier.

We use EPGP to automate most loot (enables relatively efficient round robin distribution), and have a loot council to handle quest items, legendaries, etc. All LC-based priorities are set before the raid opens & made public so that the raid team can provide input.

We’d be very interested in talking to you. I believe our GM, Rilos, has already added you on Bnet, but please feel free to contact us on Discord as well:

Rilos (Rilos#3831)
Singer (Chrissinger#8456)

Hey we have a full time priest spot in our core group!
check out invoke

Hi Phear!

Here is our guild’s recruitment announcement. Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks!

Looking for a highly-competent Alliance raiding guild on a more balanced PVP server? ThunderCats of Whitemaine server is recruiting for our West coast, Wednesday night raid. This semi-hardcore groups needs mele in particular and will consider dedicated raiders of all classes.

We’re a guild from Nostalrius server led by expert PVE and PVP leadership. Our most recent MC clear time was 44 mins. We’re currently getting ready for BWL and can train new players. Wishlist loot system.

Interested? Contact Pixiestixie#1256 on battle.net

Thunder Cats, Hoooooooooooooo!

Greetings, not sure if a weekend guild would work for you but we are in need of one last priest. We are an adult guild that runs fair loot council.

If you’re still looking for a guild, might wanna check us out!

Rewind @ US - Heartseeker
Raid Times are Saturdays & Sundays 2-6pm Server Time (Eastern)

Still Looking for a Raid for BWL. Transfer available to PVE servers.

Hey Phearward!

We are looking for another Dwarf Priest. Check out Stoicguild .net! We are on Pagle.

Hello! We raid sat at 8pm and would love to have you! We also use Suicide Kings.

Hey! We would love to have you join Unity, an Alliance guild on Whitemane. We have a great group that have built up an amazing community. Come check out our discord and website to learn more about us!

Discord
discord.gg /h2AqqBC

Website
Unity-Whitemane .com