Hello! New Blue Here!

Hello everyone!

I’m Linxy, the newest team member of the World of Warcraft Community Team. I’m ecstatic to be joining the team and it’s so great to meet all of you!

I’ve already been reading your thoughts on the forums and sharing feedback with the development team, plus you’ll soon see me posting hotfixes, patch notes, and other game details to keep you all up to date.

A little bit about me, I’ve been playing World of Warcraft for over 13 years and counting. I enjoy long walks on Turtle Beach. I’m a huge collector of pets, mounts, toys, achievements – you name it! And last but not least, I love elves. All elves. They’re just so elegant and dreamy, what’s not to love about them? Don’t tell Kaivax or Bornakk, but I sneaked my way onto the team mostly to try to make Blood Elf Druids a reality. Okay, this isn’t true at all… I’ve always wanted to join the team. I’ve just always wanted Blood Elf Druids too… /dream

Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask me questions in this thread if you’d like to get to know me more. I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you. :blush:

Cheers,
Linxy

PS: Picture my avatar being some sort of cat or cat-like pet. :smirk_cat:

302 Likes

You’re getting Void Elf druids instead.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

48 Likes

Hey, maybe one day. =)
Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome. Come stop by the warlock class section and pass our thoughts on to Blizz. Especially the ones about demo.

Also free the bear gorilla form for druids. I didn’t play legion.

11 Likes

Welcome! I’m sharing that dream with you. I’ve always wanted blood elf druids to be a thing. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Imagine the cat form.

3 Likes

Good luck to you. These are definitely in the Top 20 of most Toxic/Entitled forums on the internet. Lurked by the same creatures of habit, and sock puppeted by the trolls.

15 Likes

Hi linxy, vulpera druids when?

throwing you a softball, cus im nice like that.

6 Likes

waves
Welcome!

1 Like

Wish you all the best!
Congrats on the new job and good luck!

Communication can be difficult around here sometimes as i’m sure you’re aware!
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

No. You are now a banana in pajamas.

11 Likes

I have mixed feelings about this… I’d be happy of course, but it’s SO CLOSE.

6 Likes

Hi linxy!

All i want in this game is some self healing in combat for arms to make it a playable spec if you could pass that on lol. but welcome! and yes for blood elf druids lol!

Welcome Linxy, I look forward to having you around here. I wonder when Blizzard is going to give Blues their unique avatars back. :thinking:

:woozy_face:

I do hope the Horde gets a Druid race that doesn’t cut off their boots lol.

7 Likes

Welcome new Blue guy. Now reply to every post ever made here, most posters will demand this of you!

Welcome!

10chrs

1 Like

We need a timer next to your name please.

2 Likes

What the…

AND cats?!? What is going on around here??

:wink:

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Well hi !!!

1 Like

Blood Elf druids would cut off their boots in solidarity with the other druids.

11 Likes