Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

It was never controversial to Blizzard that’s for sure. The controversy came from a specific group only.

4 Likes

Well this is general discussion. We’re an emotional bunch.

4 Likes

Well… you know what they say about the Void and its insatiable hunger…

I so wanna Void bomb the Sunwell and force mass convert Blood Elves to Void Elves. Then we could use the new Voidwell to convert new recruits à la Alleria. Regardless of their race.

:octopus:

2 Likes

Fair enough, not sure why you thought I’d care given I don’t main Void Elves or Alliance but either way.

Great, I’m glad we established that because now there’s no need to carry on.

1 Like

That is a faction war story I can get behind.

1 Like

Now this is the type of GM we all need.

7 Likes

In the end, Void Elves will reign supreme. It’s just a matter of time.

And tentacles.

Probably because you’re the 2nd highest post count in this thread. Seems like an easy enough observation :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

And if you actually read most of the posts in this thread, they aren’t about Void Elves but I highly doubt you actually do because I’m not one of your little friends.

1 Like

So, most of your posts in a Void Elf thread aren’t actually about Void Elves?

:thinking:

Just being curious here.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t because a lot at a glance looks like back-forth futile bickering.

I don’t know who my little friends are though either :thinking:

3 Likes

The Void Elves are just enlightened that the Old Gods are the true gods of this universe. The Titans wanted mindless followers, while the Old Gods blessed beings with free will. :crazy_face:

N’zoth supported and encourage our murder hobo ways. They get us.

3 Likes

Most of my posts are to agree or disagree with other people or to call people out like you the other day necroing a bunch of threads just to start drama with people.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Whatever you say dude.

2 Likes

I’m curious about Lann’s take post the VE 9.1.5 news, unless I’ve missed it! :laughing:

6 Likes

Man, you need a better hobby, that’s just sad

2 Likes

You think so? :thinking:

Cuz I think spending day-in-day-out arguing on forums against High Elf/Void Elf customizations and consistently losing those battles is just sad.

11 Likes

Lol, give them a break if they weren’t always causing or trying to cause drama then complaining about it, these threads would have died long ago.

2 Likes

You mean this hobby? :frowning:

1 Like

I imagine it like the Targaryen going full Dracarys on the Lannister.

:fire: :dragon:

Eh, what can I say, I’m not a fan of bland unimaginative nonsense watering down the story. And not a fan of people trying to destroy stuff people enjoy just because they can’t deal that the story isn’t the same old same old.

But I’m not here obsessing and harassing someone who’s not even subbed.

Oooo, non mega blocks. And I’m just trying to avoid buying Moff Gideon’s light cruiser set right now.

4 Likes