[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

No ETAs atm. They attempted a fix yesterday, but it didn’t work, so they are definitely working on it!

4 Likes

Same problem as everyone.

Dang, that sucks! But I’m sure I’m not the only one that appreciates you letting us know what is going on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add me to the list also- Raynor, Kerrigan, & Artanis all level 5 now.

happen to me too, my artanis is lvl 5 now, and i cant lvl up raynor, above lvl 5

Just a quick update, this same bug seems to also impact purchased campaign missions. We are currently investigating. If you are impacted by this but have not already posted on this thread please do so.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Same here. All my free to play coop heroes’ (Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis) levels have been dropped down to 5, and are capped regardless of which mission I complete.

2 Likes

I may have posted in another forum but just to also state logged in…all commander were level one. Logged out and back in and now Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis are stuck at lvl 5

1 Like

Same problem here. I posted in an alternate forum where people are reporting connecting issues as there seems to be a link. Now when I sign on to the Americas servers, I temporarily get a ‘Connecting to Blizzard Services’ message for a few seconds before it logs in, but my commanders are capped.

1 Like

Same here. Artanis, Kerrigan, and Raynor are saying they are Level 5.

1 Like

Same here!!! All my commanders are stuck

1 Like

Same problem thank you

Having the same problem. Raynor was reset from level 11 to 5, and Artanis was reset from Mastery level to level 5. Other coop commanders have maintained their levels.

I’ve got the same issues. My vanilla commanders (raynor, kerrigan, and artanis) were all reset to level 5

I purchased the HoTS campaign 4 days ago now, and am still prevented from starting a new campaign. Looks like everyone is having a similar issue… trying to be patient with waiting for a resolution to the problem…

Reporting same issue with co-op commanders being reset to level 5. Also states they need to be purchased to play. Hope for a swift fix!

I have the same issue with levels of Raynor, Karg, and Atanis. They said I need to purchase them to level up, but I am previous level 605 and unlocked all prestige. Any help to fix the bug?

Same problem for me - Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis locked at level 5.

1 Like

Three of my commanders just reset to level 5, even though I purchased all of them. Since multiple people have this issue, I have not done any troubleshooting.

1 Like

Same problem, free commanders are capped at level 5.