Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis back at Level 5

My first 3 commanders (Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis) are now level 5. and this message show progression capped at level 5 until purchased Commander ARTANIS… How can i fix it? Pls help.

I am having the same problem. All three of the first 3 commanders when to 5 when I had all three completed thru all prestiges. All other commanders are ok.

Me too, my co-op commanders like Raynor, Artanis and Kerrigan are capped at level 5 now, unable to level up

I have had this problem for almost a week. I thought it was more widespread. I am finally reporting it. I played a match with Kerrigan and when it was over it said that my level was capped and that I needed to purchase the commander. I assume it will say this with Artanis and Raynor.

Same Issue here!!! I scanned and repaired the game, waiting to see i that fixes it…

Same problem here… STILL… Can and Repair did nothing!

Hey all,

This is a known issue, and currently there’s no known fixes or work arounds on the user side.

Bliz is aware and is working on a couple problems that popped up over the weekend. For the commander level issue, Bliz is using this thread to track reports and provide any updates

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.