[Main Thread] Cannot play campaign after purchase

I bought all the main campaigns 2 days ago and right now my screen shows “coming soon” for Legacy of the Void whereas I get no option to play HotS at all.

(Yes my payment is complete in my transaction history)

3 Likes

Having exactly the same problem although my purchase was one day ago.

2 Likes

weirdest thing is my payment did happen. I dont know how can this take this long, is this a common issue with blizzard? like steam gives me product just after clicking pay. Blizzard taking forever…

SAME PROBLEM! There doesnt seem to be any help on this issue anywhere either. Ive tried scanning and repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothings working. Was able to play prologue and i can even start Nova campaign. PLEASE HELP BLIZZARD

1 Like

Hey all,

A couple problems have popped up with SC2 recently. Bliz is aware and it is working in it.

Bliz is using this thread to track and update both the locked campaigns and the missing Coop commander levels

I tried using Asia server, I can access all the content there. so it seems like this is a problem with US server

That matches up with the current issues.

Same here.
Upgraded to Heart of the Swarm but cannot play the Zerg campaign

Yes. I checked my order status. It is listed as complete. Yes I am logged in to the account.

2 Likes

Same here with LofV. Purchase 2 days ago. I have repair the game, and complete the prologue.

mate did you try other regions? mine works for other regions except US

Interestingly for me, while I’m having the coop commander issue as I noted in a comment on the other thread, I’m fully able to play purchased campaigns on all servers, including the Americas. Just a data point I guess.

Yeah, Europe and Asia servers work just fine for me… Just the US server that i cant play Protoss campaign on.

Just to remind:

Hi! I am also experiencing the purchased campaign for America Server. My transaction is showing complete and it matches the same as everyone has described. I bought all the campaigns.

As of just now, I am able to now start HoTS and LoTV campaigns on the America region

1 Like

Hey all,

Please try accessing the purchased campaigns again. This should be resolved now.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey folks,

Just as a tip:

If you haven’t, be sure to completely log out of the game and relaunch before checking your campaign access.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.