Raynor, Kerrigan & Artanis became lvl 5

OH HOLY CRAP! i can actually type in somewhere and get blizzard to see it!! I have tried through about 8 different ways to get to a point where i can type this. YES, Raynor, Kerrigan, AND Artanis have been reset to level 5, capped with xp, as though they require purchasing to continue, regardless of the fact that these commanders had previously been higher level, and/or prestiged, and despite the fact that ALL campaigns are owned (at least for me). SO MANY PLAYERS ARE SUFFERING with this. I have attempted a MULTITUDE of troubleshooting on my end, it is not. it is on YOUR end. PLEASE FIX.

Same just happened to me, on Americas server where I should have all commanders to 15.

Raynor, Kerry and Art are now 5. I’d like to have them back to 15, with all prestiges active, like it was until yesterday. And please don’t mess up something else while you fix this?

Is there any update to this? This is still ongoing. Im lvl 451 and I had all three prestiged. Kerrigan is one of my major co-op char’s I use.

This is happening to what seems like everyone… can we get a progress report?

1 Like

same here, co-op Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis capped at lv5.

1 Like

Hey all,

Bliz is tracking reports of this in a thread over in the TS forum. That will be the place to watch for any updates.

Yup. Same here. My account has been reset to level 5 and it is telling me that I have not purchased. I bought the game 15 years ago!

1 Like

Same here arty kerrigan Raynor reset to lvl five. It says no purchases. And I’ve purchased all campaigns and multiple commanders. Other commanders not affected.

O problema parece recorrente para muitos, pois, sou mais um com o mesmo problema com os personagens… Raynor, K e Artanis. acredito e espero ser resolvido com uma nova atualização,

My Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis regress to lvl 5 too…Blizzard please Fix it! the game said I need to purchase the commanders but I already bought all of them many years ago.

Mine as well just happen today

Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis, are all lvl 5 once again for me as well. It looks like they still have the prestige categories I already unlocked. They were level 15 at least on February 7th, the latest co-op replay i have available. I am unsure when this data flip-flopped. I noticed that when I first load the game there is unusual lag connecting to the BNet servers, and then the “connecting to Blizzard Services” dialog box shows up telling me the game is awaing a response from the Blizzard Services - and that the service may be temporarily unavailable or my internet connection may be down - which I checked, I am online! This disappears within 3 seconds and i am connected, it shows all my achievements and progress for the campaigns. Swann, Vorazun, Karax, and Stukov are all still level 15 and the other free to play are all capped at 5 as i expect them to be. Kagara is unaffected but i never got her past level 5. Level 83 Co-Op :slight_smile: - I tried the “Scan and Repair” option from the BNet desktop app but it tells me everything is fine.

Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis, are all lvl 5 once again for me as well. It looks like they still have the prestige categories I already unlocked. They were level 15 at least on February 7th, the latest co-op replay i have available. I am unsure when this data flip-flopped. I noticed that when I first load the game there is unusual lag connecting to the BNet servers, and then the “connecting to Blizzard Services” dialog box shows up telling me the game is awaing a response from the Blizzard Services - and that the service may be temporarily unavailable or my internet connection may be down - which I checked, I am online! This disappears within 3 seconds and i am connected, it shows all my achievements and progress for the campaigns. Swann, Vorazun, Karax, and Stukov are all still level 15 and the other free to play are all capped at 5 as i expect them to be. Kagara is unaffected but i never got her past level 5. Level 83 Co-Op :slight_smile: - I tried the “Scan and Repair” option from the BNet desktop app but it tells me everything is fine.

Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis, are all lvl 5 once again for me as well. It looks like they still have the prestige categories I already unlocked. They were level 15 at least on February 7th, the latest co-op replay i have available. I am unsure when this data flip-flopped. I noticed that when I first load the game there is unusual lag connecting to the BNet servers, and then the “connecting to Blizzard Services” dialog box shows up telling me the game is awaing a response from the Blizzard Services - and that the service may be temporarily unavailable or my internet connection may be down - which I checked, I am online! This disappears within 3 seconds and i am connected, it shows all my achievements and progress for the campaigns. I tried the “Scan and Repair” option from the BNet desktop app but it tells me everything is fine. Swann, Vorazun, Karax, and Stukov are all still level 15. the other free to play but must pay are all capped at 5 as i expect them to be. Kagara is unaffected but i never got her past level 5. Level 83 Co-Op.

Buenos dias, hace unos dias tuve el problema que los personajes cooperativos estan todos LvL 5, y no pueden subir aun cuando ya los tengo con prestigio 89, el prestigio todavia se puede visualizar pero no sirve de nada por que estoy nivel 5 con todos mis personajes que hasta hace poco eran 15, quisiera saber si hay solución para este problema por parte de la compañia, por que ya probe de todo por mi parte, como borrar el cache y desinstalar e instalar el juego, pero nada funciono. T_T

Having the same issue.

Just as a reminder:

I had my Artanis at about level 7 from the last time I had played, and ss of recently he was locked at level 5, and even after playing a mission it said he was xp capped. I own all of the campaign dlc as well, and checked yesterday at about 7pm and my level was still locked at 5.

I have the same problem.

Same problem here… when is it going to get fixed?