Stuck in bronze

hey.
i am a season 3 new player. main dva tank got the rank in silver1. after season 4 start i have dropdown in bronze1 and there to bronze5. 10 wins in a row and stayed in bronze5. this is major issue and wont know what to do… yesterday i got bronze4 after 5 wins 6lost and one leaver status, now again got straight 5wins one loss and dropped down again in bronze5, why this game hate me? average dva games are like 30/12/10 so i dont really belive im in bronze.

sry, i know here is many more threads like this, but we need blizzard atenttion with this and fast.

2 Likes

just had a game, I am in bronze 5 after being deranked for wining 5 games and I was put against plat players. I’ll never rank up with this matchmaking and ranking system. NO matter how many wins I have, I am still stuck in bronze.

2 Likes

Definitely not criticizing you for creating a new thread, just want to keep them tied together. I think it’s important for people to realize that this is more than just Bronze 5 players being confused about how hard it is to work out of <1100 SR. If it was as simple as that, we shouldn’t see people above Bronze 5 ranking dropping after going 5 wins and 1 loss.

1 Like