My SR seems to be stuck at 0

Ive played a total of 39 games as a support on ranked, and have repeatably been placed in bronze 5.
Following a tutorial that people say can be used to see your SR from the blizzard data, mine is still level 0 after 39 games, may it be bugged?

Thanks.

7 Likes

It appears you are experiencing the Bronze 5 Minimum Value bug. You are not alone in experiencing this issue. Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

Same, my friend (tank) isnt getting the glitch but i (support) am, and its really annoying. So its probably a support thing

2 Likes

Same problem here, it’s massively killed the enjoyment of playing for me, and I can’t see myself playing anymore comp until it has been fixed.

3 Likes

Same Problem here. I’m stuck in bronze 5 and no matter how hard I try it’s not giving me a better rank although I reranked 4 times…

1 Like

if you can, post this and a screenshot of your sr on reddit and send the link. i believe you as im also experiencing something similar but i want actual proof before i take the blame off myself

1 Like

Yesterday I tried to get my sr number but it didn’t worked. Next time I’m reranked (probably 4 matches or so) I will record it!

1 Like

do you think its possible to ask them to reset my SR to possibly fix the problem?

1 Like

i can inform you that it is not a support thing only i am stuck at bronze 5 as a tank.

i went so far as to get my sr and it seems to be at 0 on every role i have played

i am silver 2 as support, but my sr is 0, i dont know why this is happening but please fix this blizzard, it is ruining my expirience of playing the game and now i cant play with my friend because of it.

PLEASE FIX IT BLIZZARD.

1 Like

i asked for my data and after playing 87 matches on support I got sr 0, I stuck at bronze 5 not fun at all

1 Like

here is a tutorial for requesting your SR https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitiveoverwatch/comments/yt8kz0/how_to_view_your_overwatch_2_sr_actual_number

1 Like

Same here :frowning: I am stuck at Bronze 3. for 5 Updates now. De-ranked from Gold 2. and now it’s getting more obvious that higher skilled players are stuck in Bronze as well. The lobbies have 40-x-3 Tanks and 6-0-20 DPS players in one game. This is so frustrating.

1 Like

SR resets have been a topic of contention since Overwatch 1 launched, and seeing as how the Devs have refused to apply one even with the launch of Overwatch 2, I highly doubt they would do such a thing now, let alone for a single player. So to answer your question, unfortunately no, SR resets are not a thing and cannot be done.

that number is 0 for everybody. while is till believe this is probably a glitch for many people, that sr number is set as 0 for everybody because blizzard doesn’t want you to see it

1 Like

Yeah blizzard disabled viewing your hidden SR through the data request a bit after that method became public. Most likely so people would stop sending mass data requests just to see their SR. It’s 0 for everyone regardless of rank, it only shows what you can already see in game. Of course that doesn’t mean that the bronze V bug couldn’t still be real.

1 Like

Can confirm. I requested my account’s data, which has data for almost all competitive modes in both in Overwatch 1 and Overwatch 2 each with a season with Top 500 leaderboard placement and without, and it does appear that SR is no longer tracked with the launch of Overwatch 2 for players of all ranks. This is probably due to the replacement of the SR system with the subdivision system, which may recorded differently in player account data.