Sr is on zero (hard stuck bronze 5)

Hello.

I have been having a hard time ranking up as a tank, and i now know why.
I would say that i am doing well as a tank and i should not be at bronze 5.

I was curios as to why i didnt rank up and began to spekulate, I found out that ranking was based on SR (Skill Rating) and i wanted to check my own i found out that It is possible to request my game data to see my SR. when i got the dokument i saw that all of my roles SR was on 0 my Ranking on the different roles are (Tank bronze 5, DPS bronze 4, Support silver 2) if my SR is 0 all of my ranks would be bronze 5 ,but that isnt the case, clearly this is a problem and i have read lots of posts about this problem.

BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX THIS.

2 Likes

Hi i did the same I’ve asked for my data and I’ve recive it 10 minutes later and it shows that my SR is 0 on support regardless I’ve played 87 games on season 4, SR is hidden they put 0 on data I would like to see my SR but apperantly you can’t…shame :thinking:

1 Like

i belive that sr is called level instead of sr

1 Like

yes it is called level and its 0, also I’m missing match history data from about 50 games its all “invalid region” and 0 , no charaacters name, like just was deleted ;p i have deleted history on Mercy only shows games with lucio from one play day…

1 Like