How many months to see the soldier nerf?

McCree’s weakness is being forced to fight outside his optimal range though. If you aren’t willing to actually counter the opponent, you shouldn’t complain about them being overpowered or needing nerfs.

An overpowered character is one that is good despite being countered, or has seemingly no counters. Soldier is not that.

1 Like

IS NOT A WEAKNESS… mcree have better effective range than the majority of heros on the game…

He’s forced to fight in a weird mid-range though. Up close, all he has is flashbang and fan (the former of which has a long cooldown and can easily be baited/blocked, the latter leaves him horribly vulnerable) and from far away, his damage falloff is severe. A D.Va can easily destroy a McCree in a 1v1 no problem if she can close into melee, and a Widow can do the same by staying too far away.

He has pretty much the same fall-off as Soldier, and because of his hit-or-miss primary fire, means he can’t track like Soldier can.

man you logic is like says that junkrat weakness is the damage because bastion have more dmg xd…

are you like 7 years old dude? Cause being too young on these forums is a bannable offense.

Is forum spam allowed ?
And its not just from this person either, several people from these forums ones do the same thing. Thinking that constantly harassing the devs will make them change the game to how they want.

(This is another Soldier nerf thread)
“why soldier is still busted??”
|
V

1 Like

sorry but im tired of 3 months with 3 balance changes xd

You don’t like fast bastion with an addition rocket that doesn’t have to stop shooting to heal AND heal his team?? Crazy!

Please no. Simply because that means one of the other dps will take his place as top dog, and in my opinion 76 is the healthiest dps to have as top dog. Just good old fashioned pew pew, no wacky stuff.

I be surprised to see him nerf although mostly believe S76 is being mostly run with a Mercy pocket. Not going to say individual S76 is strong either but not as bad with a Mercy pocket

Yeah, it’s almost like the “what hitscan will be flavour of the month in the revolving door meta” is bad for the game fivehead.

3 Likes

Let admit it, every DPS is a Tank buster, even the the very definition of sustain Damage hero is a Tank buster with busting damage.

Someday Moira will be considered a Tank buster too.

The people that think that is bad for the game is a minority opinion not the opinion of the whole player base of Overwatch. Active and non-active players.

He’s been needing a nerf for a while. Removing his spread ended up doing way too much along with helix buffs. Just blows my mind how there’s always that person that defends broken or overtuned characters. They could revert brig back to launch and there would still be counter arguments. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Okie dokie friendo, if you think so.

1 Like

As a tank main, I’d much rather play into Soldier than Tracer, McCree, Doom, Torb, Sombra, Mei, Pharah, Symm, Echo, Ashe, Junkrat, Widow, Hanzo, or Bastion.

And it’s not close. At all.

I mean he’s basically a better version of Bastion now. And yes, I play him some. Turned many a game around just swapping to him because he’s now ez value.

Anyone thinking that a majority of players are happy with a hard hit-scan with a low skill floor being that effective needs to get out more. Yet to hear a major streamer or coach not acknowledge he’s over-tuned currently.

He’s not “broken”, but he is definitely overtuned. The recoil needs to be bit stronger, or say Helix rockets need a slight nerf.

3 Likes

I’m also getting annoyed by this hero. Forums say just dive him and he apparently falls over. I’ll typically chase them for a couple leaps then I give up and just let him keep peppering us from ~25-30m until he starts shooting my dps and they shoot back at him.

I think the people saying to just dive soldier are only talking about hammond, because dva and winston will not enjoy that experience.

Yes.

Soldier free D.va food

2 Likes