Stay behind a wallWATCH!

really… with the soldier and roadhog buff, now everything destroy you on seconds… some matchs i have to stay all match behind the walls or i get deleted…

mccree , soldier, roadhog, doomfist, hanzo, widow , ashe… and dont talk about those heros boosted by mercy…

instead of buff soldier and roadhog, nerf mccree and hanzo was a lot better way… also remove double shield posibility.

Didn’t know the 25% less ult charge for Roadhog increased his damage too. Unless there some unknown buff he got recently, that’s all he received.

lol? im talking about the other roadhog buff when they buffed the dmg again…

is not hard to understand?

It has been since 2016. People were just playing suboptimal and cried for Widow nerfs instead of adapting.

Stay behind a wallWATCH!

:eyes:

1 Like

These “Xwatch!” jokes are getting kind of cringey and tiring, its like beating a dead horse.

Literally:
Shieldwatch!
Mccreewatch!
Genjiwatch!
Hitscanwatch!
Flankerwatch!
Dumbfistwatch!

Ugh people need more originality.

Wait, what? You had to use walls as cover? SAY IT ISN’T SO!

/s

complaining about having to use natural cover

Overwatch player moment

OverShield
Overcree
OverGenji
OverHitscan
OverFlanker
OverFist.

:^)

1 Like

Yep, when double barrier is still the meta at high ranks for many maps.

But yeah, let’s go back to the days where shooting people was pointless because it makes people who don’t know how to play the game feel better.

OW community.

:man_shrugging:

You see, at least this is putting some effort in, and it doesnt just slap some random crap on “watch” for the 20th time.

Makes a lot more sense too. “Overshield” implies too many shields. “Mccreewatch” just implies you’re staring at your local mccree going to a farmers market.

1 Like

Overshield!
OverMcCree!
OverGenji!
OverHitscan!
OverFlanker!
OverDumbfist!

Lol, I didn’t read the thread. Now I am copying as a meta response to an anti copy post. Dang it!

1 Like

Late to the party, but adequate copypasta.

Overwatch: In modern warfare, overwatch is a force protection tactic: the state of one small unit or military vehicle supporting another unit, while they are executing fire and movement tactics. An overwatching , or supporting unit has taken a position where it can observe the terrain ahead, especially likely enemy positions. This allows it to provide effective covering fire for advancing friendly units. The term overwatch originates in U.S. military doctrine (derived from the common expression watch over

Getting deleted has always been in the game. Ever heard of Widowmaker? How about Bastion? What about Ana nade with a team followup? Stop overextending, be wary of where the enemy is.

1 Like

But roadhog didn’t get a damage buff, it was just -25% ult charge gain.

Well, he’s also in more games.