Can we test experimental card changes in a practice range?

Please? Just make an experimental card practice room.

That’s it. That’s all this post is about.

42 Likes

you can but its a bit inconvenient, make a custom game and go to presets and select practice range. then go to settings > lobby > use expiremental preset

would be nice to have a little button under practice range for “EXPIREMENTAL” or something though, just to speed the process up lol

19 Likes

Oh, well thanks for letting me know. That might be handy in the future, if we actually get a patch that changed something relevant. :smirk:

we’ll try to figure something out. i understand where you’re coming from on this one.

144 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Does Zenyatta’s damage threshold now allow him to 2shot 250HP enemies? Because it does 249.6 now with 2 headshots.

1 Like

Maybe add a button in the spawnroom, similar to the one that resets basketballs.

But a lot more obvious.

Like maybe a big Glowing Orb that says “Experimental Changes”.

4 Likes

Is there going to be tank changes soon?

1 Like

Let’s hope they can do some tank changes.

I’m a big fan of option #3:

1. MainTank Orisa, OffTank Sigma
  2. MainTank Orisa, MainTank Sigma, weaken at close range selfpeel
  3. A modified 1-3-2 with offtanks being moved to DPS, but maximum 1 offtank per team. Then buff barrier tanks till popular enough

6 Likes

Yeah this is something i would love to see. Testing certain damage changes would be nice.

1 Like

This would actually be pretty awesome.

1 Like

welp… my team is laughing at me right now.

you can already do this in the game browser by creating a custom game, putting up the practice range and enabling experimental

we can look into making the process a little more streamlined though

173 Likes

RIP Jeff, may he rest peacefully now and forever.

49 Likes

That would be amazing, I love testing your new and exciting changes! Stay awesome, Overwatch Team

1 Like

Jeff Kap:

4 Likes

go to game browser
create game
choose preset: practice range
go to “lobby” options
choose “enable” for “use experimental if available”

53 Likes

Tank changes??? Tanks are legit sad right now… but thank you : )

2 Likes

Since you’re here are we getting any nerfs for Echo please ? I’m tired of being melted unless I go op boi Mccree

Its ok Jeff, we all forget sometimes :smiley:

2 Likes

I had no idea you could do this either tbh

1 Like