LAG prevents playing the game (iOS)

Greetings,

When matches last past a certain amount of time, lag will almost always begin rendering impossible to play cards, attack with minions or even use hero power! Using iOS 12.4.6 on iPad Air.

This started around March 21, about 3-4 days after Blizzard mentioned in Hearthstone app on March 17 that it found issues with some ISP slowing down Hearthstone. During those 3-4 days following that connectivity warning, Hearthstone ran fast and clear as it never did. Afterward, Hearthstone started to run more slowly and on some matches lasting “long enough”, lag started to occur preventing the game from being playable or risking skipping turns while forcing shutting down of the app and launching it again.

Is Hearthstone protected against “lag switch” hacking?

Thanks in advance

I have the same setup. Gets very laggy especially with galakrond matches

Played a game today at 11h17 (GMT-5) on iPad Air iOS 12.4.6 against a mage and at the first turn the game was already lagging.

Played at 14h05 against a druid and lag started also at the start of the match. Surprisingly, it resolved by itself for the 1st time at 14h08.

Losing games due to lag is simply ridiculous…

Edit:
May 22 2020

Yes, I noticed that too today while playing against a rogue (15h10 GMT-5). Game started to lag right when he played Galakrond. I noticed after that that when he played Edwin, a card which requires calculation, this further aggravated the lag for the rest of the game.

Edit:
June 9 2020
Any support aware of this? Game keeps lagging, losing games due to lag and not a single word from tech support two months after posting this thread.

“What kind of game experience is it to play a challenging game and lose due to lag…”

I played WoW for many months and I’ve never encountered a single bit of issue. Lastly on Hearthstone, it took 7 months to fix a chat issue and now its been 2 months and there wasn’t any answer from support or fix for this issue here.

1 Like