Stutter and/or Lag

Hey everyone. I seem to experience some type of lag and/or stutter problem when playing. Certain examples include:
-Playing a battlecry minion and it takes a couple of secords for the game to register the action.
-I use my hero power and the game takes a few seconds to register me using it or confirming the target.
-When I am finished with my turn, I will click the end turn button and it will take a few seconds to register that I ended my turn.

I find it mildy frustrating as I cannot always take my time during my turns and if time is running out, the clock will still run while the game registers my commands. I have looked in the forums and watched several YouTube videos. I have tried resetting the Hearthstone settings, updating Battle net settings to close when I launch a game, deleted caches and logs, un-installing and re-installing, using the command line to run it on different settings, adjusted my NVidia graphics card settings, created an exception in Windows Defender. I’m beyond the minimum requirements to run the game and I have it installed on a 1TB SSD. At this point I have no clue what to do next.

For some reasons you havent been answered by tech support yet. The issue appears to be still occurring on iOS, Android and Windows.

Acknowledgement of this issue will be appreciated.

Lol, acknowledgement?!?!
They don’t do that unless you have been complaining for a month or so.
And then you’ll only get a response that they are still working the issue.