Slow animations? Lag?

Hello there,
I play much battlegrounds with a friend of mine and I noticed an odd thing, which I could not find anything about in google:

The game of my friend is always consistently faster than mine somehow. When we are in the same match, even when he spectates me, he always is farther in the game and can tell me if I win or lose and so on ahead of time. How can this be? It is never the other way around.

I posted about this issue. There is a severe lag on Android after 20 minutes of gameplay. The animations are really slow, I have Huawei P30 Pro 8gb ram but I have this issue.

1 Like

I am playing on pc with max framerates, should have added that.

This exact same thing has started happening to me in the last week or so. I am on a Samsung Galaxy S10e and it’s now unplayable.

1 Like

Samsung Note 10plus here. Battlegrounds gets laggier and laggier from round to round until it becomes unplayable. Tried solo after battleground, even that was laggy.

Happens too in ranked mode:

Havel thé samé problém with game lagging. Android 10, Asus 8 gb ram.

I have this same issue. Me and my friend both play on PC, and we play battlegrounds together, both streaming on discord. Whenever he spectates my view he comments on how slow my animations are and he can see the results of all battles before me.
For example, let’s say Goldrin buffs an entire board, and the green paw animation appears, my friend’s green paws will appear and disappear faster than mine. Mine are “deliberate” and take about 40% longer to disappear. I have no clue what caused this but it is very noticeable.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.