24.4 Known Issues

The new mercenary timed bounty reward track gave me a legendary I already had in my collection :frowning:

ie. I got scammed (it was tyrael)

you got a standard tyrael skin that you didn’t have because tyrael received as a skin from the distribution

Me too :((
But I got Vandar. This is very frustrating. And I don’t think that’s how it was intended. Looks like a imperfection

Cannot purchase Runestone after purchased it several times.

The bug with Reno the Relicologist is still present after a month in the game (every time you play Reno the Relicologist, the Hearthstone client becomes non-functional and you have to restart to rejoin your game), first reported below:

4 Likes

Alright, so we’re getting reports (in this topic above and elsewhere [1,2]) that there are story tasks which are supposed to give a ‘Random Legendary Merc’ as a reward, however, they apparently give portraits instead (and not something like ‘give a random legendary mercenary that you don’t own, if you have all of them, then give a random unowned portrait for a legendary merc, elsewise give coins’), according to the community. Could you please clarify whether this is intended or not, and, if it is a bug, what the plans for it are and whether those affected will be compensated? This question has important ramifications regarding pack-opening, and proper communication would be very important and much appreciated.

References:
[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/HSMercenaries/comments/xpqqe7/psa_cthun_story_quest_gives_a_random_legendary_as/
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6mNp0yNhDk

8 Likes

Nope I’m missing two of the new ones

1 Like

please add searching tools like “not maxed” or “level:<30” in the mercenaries collection.

2 Likes

Had the same issue here. Got Korrak the Bloodrager as my first quest Legendary and got a portrait for Korrak as my second quest Legendary, which was disappointing, to say the least. I don’t really know what to expect from these devs anymore.

i opened 47 packs and didn’t find a single legendary merc, is this a bug or just terrible luck?

Bug found on normal game:

• Opponent plays celestial alignment;
  • I stole 1 mana card with theotar;
  • Tried to play thr 1 mana card and game crash;

Where has my friends list gone? It’s empty on all regions.

1 Like

Bad luck. Normal Hearthstone has a pity timer, so you will always get a legendary by the 40th pack. This is not the case in mercenaries. I went 57 packs to get my first legendary this time around. :frowning: In theory, the expected value is the same, so 1 in every 20 packs on average.

To get the four legendaries in this patch (own all previous mercs), I had to open 166 packs. Here’s hoping you can do better than that. :slight_smile:

In mercenaries, Barrens, Cow Level, Heroic Difficulty. I have have the achievement for defeating heroic but now the bounty does not have a green checkmark on it showing that it is completed. The normal version still has its green checkmark.

In Hearthstone Mercenaries:
Eudoras Treasure in Bounty “Cannon Barrage” which should make cannons shoot twice doesn’t work.

Currently when copying or stealing a “choose one” card from a druid, such as through “Identity Theft” or “Theotar”, when you try to play the choose one card, the card will disappear, the mana will go down, but nothing will happen and you are unable to take any further action until you reboot the game, where the card will be back in hand

1 Like

It can not be intended that when Ashen Elemental is used while an opponent has a full hand that the effect does not trigger. Even if a card is drawn and burned… a card is still drawn and should therefore trigger the effect. Please fix. This is a cool effect and I would like to use it in decks.

Full hand prevents a card from being drawn, so Ashen Elemental will not trigger. This is not a bug

There are some funny meme decks using the card you can find in wild. MarkMcKz I know has made at least two, shuffling spells that are cast when drawn into your own deck then switching decks with Togwaggle

This exists for a couple of months now. When you summon a cannon via ability – this treasure works, when cannon summoned via battlecry – treasure doesn’t work.
I’m not even sure they consider this as a bug, since from the game’s perspective those cannons are not the same thing somehow.

P.S. On a side note, it seems that minions with “Charge” (at least some of them, Like N’zoth’s or C’thun’s ones) doesn’t attack at all.

2 Likes