[Mercs][EU]Medivh mercenary not collectible

Hi
I have a problem to collect Medivh card since last mercenaries patch.
At first I bought 27 packs and got every new mercenaries except Medivh (I waited for Garona hot fix and got it too).
Then I bought 40 more packs and didn’t get Medivh card.
I thought I may be mistaken and that Medivh card may be available with a quest. I finished the new mercenaries quests (last one this morning). I got 2 extra legendary portrait from the quest rewards (Malfurion & Azshara I think) but no Medivh card.
Then I bought 18 new packs and got an extra portrait for Malfurion.
From this point I am sure there is a problem.

I think I have a specific bug with Medivh card and can’t collect it. It doesn’t seems to be a known issue.
May you help me please ?

No, there’s no special problem with Medivh, as far as I know. I’ve got him from packs, although it took quite many to get all of them from the newest set.

Meaning three legendary mercenaries from just 27 packs? That’s quite lucky, considering that ‘subsequent Legendary Mercenary Cards can be obtained in 20 Mercenaries Packs on average’ [1].

And that was less lucky than before.

Thanks for your reply. I was indeed lucky with the first packs (that s why I remember the number, I was excited ^^) .

As stated I got an extra legendary portrait of Malfurion in the last pack I opened instead of the only legendary mercenary I don’t have. I thought it was not possible.

On the contrary.

Incidentally, I’ve got two golden portraits for Malfurion (even though I’ve got not that many golden legendary portaits in total) while looking for those newest mercs in packs, but it doesn’t mean anything — just some randomness and luck.