All Stars Isend Seasonal Proposals

1 - General Theme

1.1 - Exalted Items

• New violet items, when equipped:
    • All skills damage is reset to 100% weapon damage
    • Items randomly super-buff skills, up to 1000% (for a specific rune)
    • Any skill can now be used in end-game, itemization is 100% RNG
    • 500+ likes on German Youtube channels

1.2 - Microsets

• 6 piece set bonuses disabled
  • The more you have microsets equipped (3 pieces max), the more you deal damage
  • Ancient deals 100% increased damage and Primal deals 200% increased damage

1.3 - Non-class specific sets

• The more you have non-class specific set equipped, the more you deal damage
  • Normal deals 100% increased damage, Ancient deals 200% increased damage and Primal deals 400% increased damage

1.4 - Full Gem Alchemist

• Items drop without Socket (better stats)
  • Lots of Ramaladni’s Gift, can pierce any item to give it sockets
  • Any socket can equip any gem, even a Legendary Gem

1.5 - Hemorrhage

• You deal zero weapon damage, but are given an Hemorrhagic Shard, a dagger that applies Hemorrhage, a new alteration that deals damage over time
  • A new ring shares legendary powers and set powers between wearers of this ring (group oriented season)
  • A new shield increases solo damage and XP, and a doll can transform your companion in a second you (solo oriented season)
  • New Trag’oul’s Set powers and new LoD powers dealing Hemorrhage damage

2 - Barbarian

2.1 - LoN Frenzy Thorns

• A new shoulder synergizes Thorns with Frenzy, Ignore Pain, Overpower and Revenge
  • Saffron Wrap can give you 1,000% increased Thorns for 5 seconds

3 - Wizard

3.1 - LoD Magic Missile

• Slow but powerful Magic Missiles
  • People made interesting comments but unfortunately I did not have time to compile them and create a V2

4 - Demon Hunter

4.1 - LoD Companion

• You impair enemies and Ravens deal damage

5 - Necromancer

5.1 - Command Skeletons spawns 1 unique Skeletal Whirlwind Barbarian

• Deals lots of damage when commanded

5.2 - Leoric’s Legacy

• A new 6 pieces Set based on free slots, and new LoD items
  • 6 pieces bonuses are reduced when you equip multiple 6 pieces bonuses
  • Well received by community

5.3 - Trag’Oul’s Avatar + Pestilence + Ricochet + Blood Lance

• Enemies hit by Corpse skills have a 50% chance to lose 2% of their maximum life

5.4 - Inarius 7 Skeletons Army

• Kill Command now increases Command Skeletons damage
  • Self-sufficient Swirling tornado of bones increasing Skeletons damage

Sir, this is an Arby’s drive thru.

I haz da m3@+Z!!!

Why are you reposting all your old threads? Just self-promotion? :confused:
This might even violate forum guidelines on reposting and duplicating threads.

1 Like

It’s called the Bravata entitlement syndrome.

I created 100+ proposals.
Some good, some bad (Requires lots of test and learn).
I compiled here the 12 proposals I consider having the highest potential.
I sincerely hope one of them might be implemented in a future season.

Meanwhile…

1 Like

So no new content in this thread? Just promoting your own threads? Think that’s not allowed.

I’ve only read the lod magic missiles, and wow was it a pile of useless nonsense. Can I have that time back please? And you consider that top 10% of your ideas? :grimacing:

So yeah, bottom line, please don’t make threads only promoting your own old stuff.

Fixed that for you, thanks not necessary.

Also flagged. We have enough spamming entitled weirdos as it is around here who think the forum is their personal sounding board.

Take a hint already.

2 Likes

The first proposal (Exalted items) got 500 likes on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WNo5IolxA
Did any of your proposals, if you ever proposed something, got that number of likes ?

As you can see the related link (“Season 26 | The Fall of the Nephalem | Preview Blog”) at the very bottom of the first post, this thread was created in response to the official S26 patch notes, explaining that there are many creative proposals out there in the forums, which increase build diversity, and increasing build diversity should be the way for the next seasons, rather than focusing on augments that 99% players ignore.

You have the right to dislike or ignore proposals, you have the right to make constructive comments or counter-proposals, you have the right to create your own proposals and get feedback, but insulting creators and flagging proposals you don’t like seems very wrong for the debate and the free speech. Just saying.

1 Like

It’s not a debate or free speech issue if you’re deliberately breaking forum rules.

1 Like

Well so far this thread got zero likes and at least two flags. Maybe you should stay on YouTube.

1 Like

You’re a try hard. Too hard. You still didn’t learned less is sometimes more. You need to look at the game, there’s nothing over complicated, neckbrakeingly twisted mechanics in sets, and items, and item interactions. They never changed anything that took them more than usual to code. You need to clean your ideas down, and instead of trying to push for powercreep, add uniqe and/or fun interactions/abilities. And 500 likes is basicly nothing on YT.