Idea - Necromancer Set - Trag'Oul's Avatar - 30 new items

4K Poster

https://i.ibb.co/PMvc52w/Trag-Oul-s-Avatar.jpg

Waiting for your constructive feedback on this.

One week (night & day) was necessary to create this proposal distributed over 30 new items, so don’t expect to fully understand all interactions before at least one week.

Summary : Zero damage

Season : You deal zero damage, but instead have a new alteration mechanic to kill monsters with low multipliers (to fight power creep), and you are able to distribute inventory on your party. Currently, one Trag’Oul’s Avatar (Necromancer) is required to optimize party damage. It does Whirlwind Grim Scythe, auto-Final Embrace and long-range teleport with Blood Golem. Party members have to lose life and increase their hit ratio (attack speed, area, etc) to maximize throughput. Having in your party a Monk equipped with Flying Dragon (Chance to double your attack speed when attacking) is expected to produce interesting results. You also have valid solo options with any companion.

You are strongly advised to look at the poster image, ideally on a 4K display to avoid zoom-in, get the big picture, colors, in-game fantasy feeling, be able to link all items interactions, and fully understand the proposal. The poster image is a lot easier to read than the textual version.

If you are only equipped with a small display (ex: smartphone), here is a textual version :

Developer Note

A new way to play Diablo III

During the last decade, 20 millions of players made Diablo III one of the most successful games in the world. After 10 years, the time has come to introduce new concepts, new items and toughen up the challenge. This season will shake core mechanics, and reshape your experience of Diablo III.

Seasonal Theme

1. Shrines and Pylons are removed
  2. Your party deal 20,000% less damage
  3. You receive a Hemorrhagic Shard

Hemorrhagic Shard

Shaking core mechanics is not an easy task. One way is to cast aside previous mechanics to avoid side effects. This Seasonal Theme makes very hard to slain monsters through regular means. You are invited to use the Hemorrhagic Shard offered at Season start. This item negates all your damage output, but instead allows you to deal a new kind of alteration, Hemorrhage, based on weapon damage. Hemorrhage comes with its own multipliers. Regular items multipliers, skills multipliers, Primary Attributes multipliers won’t apply. At this point, 90% of the game content becomes obsolete. But wait, there’s more.

Slaughtering Agreement

Another important item this season is the Slaughtering Agreement. This ring enables its wearers to emanate legendary powers from each others, making you able to manage a global inventory, distributed on all party
members. Furthermore, a Necromancer equipped with the new Trag’Oul’s Avatar 6 pieces bonus will allow your party not only to improve the Hemorrhagic loss you deal, but also to emanate set powers among party members. As legendary and set powers cannot stack (they are unique), you will need to wisely distribute the 10% still useful legendary and set powers among your party members in order to optimize your build. Instead of thinking your party as a group of isolated builds, think your party as a single organism.

Bloodbending for the Lone Wolf

Want to play solo this season ? With Bloodbending Doll, you order your companion to behave like a clone and use skills identical to yours. With Lone Wolf, you are granted increased experience and magic find bonuses.

We hope these changes will empower players to explore new strategies in both solo and group play compositions. We are comitted to deliver more updates in the next months. Thank you for your creative suggestions and your unwavering support. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Items

Hemmorhagic Shard

Legendary Dagger
You deal zero damage on hit, but instead apply the Hemorrhage alteration: Enemies suffer for 200% of your weapon damage as Physical over 15 seconds. Max 5000 stacks per party member.
This item is offered at Season start.

Slaughtering Agreement

Legendary Ring
All legendary items emanate between the wearers of this item. You benefit from their legendary powers, and they benefit from yours. One must be equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers.

Bloodbending Doll

Legendary Doll
You order your companion to behave like a clone and use skills identical to yours, in addition to its own. You must be equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers. Wearable by any companion.
Companion

Lone Wolf

Legendary Shield
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, you gain 100% increased experience on kill, magic find, armor and Hemorrhagic loss. Wearable by any companion.
Companion (Emanates)

Sanguineous Fangs

Legendary Scythe
Grim Scythe gains the effects of all its runes and apply them on hit. The Cursed Scythe rune for Grim Scythe now has a 100% chance to apply a curse on ennemies affected by Hemorrhage.
Necromancer

Darting Scales

Legendary Bracers
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, you trigger Corpse Lance on a nearby triple cursed ennemy each time you trigger Corpse Explosion. You gain Rathma’s Shield.
Necromancer

Unstable Hemostasis

Legendary Amulet
Corpse Explosion deals 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss per curse applied on the hit ennemy. This bonus is doubled below 30% Health, tripled below 15% Health.
Necromancer

Deflagrating Vision

Legendary Amulet
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, you trigger Corpse Explosion in a 5 yards radius. Command Golem increases this radius to 60 yards for 30 seconds.
Necromancer

Synchronized Dissection

Legendary Belt
The Blood Golem rune of Command Golem now sheds your mortal flesh and makes you reappear close to your Golem. You deal 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss.
Necromancer

Turgid Butchery

Legendary Pants
Healing skills or Life spending skills deal 50% increased Hemorragic loss. This bonus is doubled below 30% Health, tripled below 15% Health.

Cardinal Star

Legendary Gem
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, the effect of your Gems is doubled. Does not apply to Legendary Gems

Hematic Ruby

Legendary Gem
Each missing percentage of your Health grants you 1% increased damage and armor. 0.5%

Trag’Oul’s Draconic Crown

Set Helm
Hitting with healing skills grants you a blood stack. Each stack increases your armor by 2% for 15 seconds. Max 50 stacks. Hematic Ruby damage is converted into Hemorrhagic loss.
(Emanates)

Trag’Oul’s Flesh Spaulders

Set Pauldrons
The Blood Golem rune of Command Golem now has a 30 seconds cooldown and increases your movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds.
Necromancer

Trag’Oul’s Carnage Claws

Set Gloves
Grim Scythe hits reduce the cooldown of Land of the Dead by 1 second. You deal 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss during the Land of Plenty rune of Land of the Dead.
Necromancer Only

Trag’Oul’s Fortified Scales

Set Chest Armor
While your Health is below 5%, equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, each blood stack increases by 1% your armor, attack speed and Hemorrhagic loss.
Necromancer

Trag’Oul’s Cartilaginous Pants

Set Pants
The Blood Golem rune of Command Golem now has 2 charges, a cooldown reduced by 25 seconds and increases your armor by 50% for 3 seconds on arrival.
Necromancer

Trag’Oul’s Twirling Greaves

Set Boots
Grim Scythe is now a movement skill, behaving like Whirlwind. It applies its effects all around you and increases your attack speed and movement speed by 25% for 10 seconds.
Necromancer

• Trag’Oul’s Draconic Crown
  • Trag’Oul’s Flesh Spaulders
  • Trag’Oul’s Carnage Claws
  • Trag’Oul’s Fortified Scales
  • Trag’Oul’s Cartilaginous Pants
  • Trag’Oul’s Twirling Greaves

(2) Set:

• Grim Scythe casts a free Skeletal Mage on hit, in a 60 yards radius.
  • Your Skeletal Mages now expire immediately after being casted.

(4) Set:

• Slaughtering Agreement now also emanates set powers.
  • Damage reduction given by sets powers is reduced by 80%.

(6) Set:

• Each missing percentage of your Health grants you 10% increased
  • Hemorrhagic loss. Final Service now has a 30 seconds cooldown.

Arterial Coils

Legendary Bracers
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, your maximum Life is increased by 300%. Your healing skills grant you 200% more Life. You deal 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss.

Blood Pact

Legendary Ring
You now have a Blood Shield for 50% of your maximum Life. You cannot be drained below 5% Life. Red halo now happens at low Blood Shield. You deal 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss.

Ectopic Ventricle

Legendary Chest Armor
Each second, drains 15% of your Life into your Blood Shield. The Hemorrhage alteration is now applied over 10 seconds. You deal 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss.

Cardiac Effusion

Legendary Phylactery
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, your Life is drained 400% faster. Hematic Ruby can be slotted in this item and its effects are increased by 50%. You gain Blood is Power.
Necromancer

Execution Pikes

Legendary Two-Handed Scythe
While your Health is below 50%, you gain a Dead Storm aura that deals 100% increased Hemorrhagic loss within. You gain 2% increased Hemorrhagic loss per curse applied in 20 yards.
Necromancer

Contagious Hematoma

Legendary Belt
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, you have 5% chance on hit to apply Hemorrhage on slowed ennemies within 15 yards. You deal 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss.

Sturdy Leggings

Legendary Pants
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, each slowed enemy within 15 yards increases your armor by 10%. You deal 50% increased Hemorrhagic loss.

Ruby Crown

Legendary Helm
Equipped with Hemorrhagic Shard powers, each Ruby slotted in your items or party member items now behaves like if it was slotted in your weapon. Hematic Ruby counts as Flawless Royal.

Infused clots

Legendary Pauldrons
Hemorrhagic loss is increased by 25% your maximum Blood Shards. This bonus is doubled below 30% Health, tripled below 15% Health. Fifth passive skill selectable at 1000 Blood Shards.

Ancestral Vascularization

Legendary Ring
Every legendary item you have equipped increases Hemorrhagic loss by 10%. While your Health is below 15%, this bonus is doubled for ancient items, tripled for primal items.

Aaaayy you’re alive! :laughing: I can’t open it on my phone​:confused:

That’s just too much for me to read through and I’m not really sure what you’re asking.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly what we need…Another new and improved and overpowered Necromancer set…

Get outta here.

(No, I didn’t open your link to read your idea.)

2 Likes

I did not saw the image. But based on past encounters whit Isend, its probably something over complicated overpowerd shenanigan. Trang needs rework there’s no doubt, but WDs need more love and buffs to sets right now, Trangs can wait.

2 Likes

I took a glance at the image and at the very least it is very overcomplicated.

2 Likes

I said constructive feedback.

How can i give feedback when i can’t see the image?:laughing:

To be fair, saying some suggestion is overcomplicated is constructive feedback. It very basic but still constructive feedback.

The more overcomlicated the system is, the less diversity it’ll have. It’ll leave very little room for creativity.

1 Like

I’m sorry OP but all the changes you’re suggesting is NEVER going to happen. You’ll have a better chance starting a new game than implementing all these changes, affixes and items for one build!

Holy smokes man, it’s hard to read all the changes on ALL those items.
Simplify it a bit, get rid of all the new items than have no chance in being implemented, then add a synopsis. Maybe then people would respond?

Is this constructive enough?

1 Like

The art is really well done and all, but you should have not only focused on a different class, but I only read two items. The doll thing, which is an interesting idea but INSTANTLY sways the balance (the one for the follower). Then there’s the ring that works between all users. I stopped after that because a 4 man would beat grift 150 in the first hour of a season.

1 Like

Oh for f**** sake can some one send a proper image of it? I can’t open it on my phone, i would like to see it so i can be angry about it😆

I can’t open it too ^^

1 Like

Guess i’ll have to wait until i get home…

It’s too big of an image and VERY busy. You would never be able to read it on a phone. I can barely read it on a computer screen. 30+ items with descriptions, main character build and follower and notes.

Really, this is your first post and you used it to flame someone? If you have so much time on your hands, then tell us what you think about the build? Where is YOUR constructive criticism.

1 Like

Classic Isend over shooting everithing.

Not too much reading, just the small amount I read proved to me it wasn’t worth reading. Just the ring didn’t have the idea of balance. Effectively, it’s there to make grift 150 feel like 70. What OP I believe doesn’t understand is, legendary power isn’t stopped at legendary items, set bonuses count as well unless specified, at least from my knowledge. Even ASSUMING that isn’t true, it would still be a huge boon in a party. Just have 2 zdps with anything you’d ever want and bam, you invincible. Instead of having 2 oculus, you’d have 1 which is effectively 4 now etc.

EDIT: To be clear, even in a party that consists of all different classes, all they would have to do is wear something that “increases your damage by X” type of sets. Like DH wear 2 piece shadows. Instantly got a 61x multiplier for your entire party. JUST THAT would be enough to face roll a 150.

The actual reading of all the Items descriptions and affects is one thing, trying to decipher and calculate the ramifications of all these changes and new items is mind boggling. Waiter! Check please!

2 Likes

Ok. I saw the image. This is some messed up s***. Let’s pretend this never happened. Good night.

2 Likes