Wintergrasp Finale Bloodlust Heroism Zerg

What do you need? Proof you should be able to get from your own game? Examples you should have thousands of, complaints you should have twice as many. Tell your paying customers what you need to fix Wintergrasp, as much as you shouldn’t need us to do your job, I promise we will. Just tell us what you need. Logs? Reports? I’ll run logs and kill my computer all day if that’s what you need to prove that this battleground is insanely unbalanced and needs scaling adjustments far more than AV ever, ever, has. Please, let us help ourselves since you seem to be incapable of doing it on your own.

Epic Battleground Wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Fix Wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

How do you think Wintergrasp should be fixed? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The story of Wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The Absolute State of Wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Balance Wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Another Wintergrasp Post - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Daily reminder that defending in Wintergrasp is obscenely overpowered and needs to be nerfed - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The big battleground feedback thread - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Fix WG Offense Thread - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

WG is not fun. I tried, and tried again, and it felt like going insane - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Wintergrasp can go to Hell - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Please Fix Wintergrasp. (Include Ideas) - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Blizz hiding Wintergrasp Info? - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

My Request to Blizz Regarding Wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Daily reminder that defending in Wintergrasp is obscenely overpowered and needs to be nerfed - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Epic BG Remove Wintergrasp or Ashran Vote Now - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Remove Wintergrasp and Ashran - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Rebalancing Wintergrasp Offense - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Another Wintergrasp Post - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Updated protocol for attacking wintergrasp - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Wintergrasp is ridiculous - PVP / Battlegrounds - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that wintergrasp is there so that the really really bad players can still get a win regardless of skill as long as they get defense.

1 Like

I think you are getting too angry about it .

It’s irrelevant, just afk out if you don’t like it .

My issue is, I love Wintergrasp. I’ve always thought it was an amazing piece of work in design and mechanics. I rarely afk out of BG’s, if ever, and almost refuse to afk out of Wintergrasp because I know it makes the loss suck that much more for the next person that gets pulled in. It’s an honor farm either way, so I truly don’t mind a loss but losing 95% of the offense Wintergrasps I’ve gone into (only since level/stat squish and Shadowlands) is just horrible. Everyone else that does a lot of epics has had the same experience. It’s not just the crappy feelings about the battleground it creates, it’s the horribly toxic arguments it starts half-way through and all the way to the end. From people outright calling other players braindead, to suggesting it’s classic players causing the issues, when in reality it’s mostly due to a failure in the scaling.

Literally the easiest way to farm Epic BG XP is to just keep queuing for Wintergrasp and hope you get defense.