What the forums need is a thread auto-lock after certain time of inactivity

I enjoy reading the forum’s history every now and then. The amount of Wrathion & Anduin, or Sylvanas & Anduin threads, is bonkers :rofl:

Spoiler alert they were made by the same people

There was a post about this back in September of 2020, a lot of similar responses here, I’m not sure why people feel the need to rehash the same content over and over again, I wish people would just learn to let go of things, you know?

I guess there must be some sort of catharis associated with revisiting the past or something. But like I said this was all already in the last post on this topic, I just wish people would build on what’s already there instead of insisting that they get a fresh new catered and curated experience every time, the past matters right?

-wait I’m not really sure if we were being serious or talking in a passive subtextual manner, is this secretly about the guy with the boat?

It’s much easier for me to believe the world is full of whackos though :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is. But in this case it was two… maybe 1

I’m bookmarking this so I can necro it.

3 Likes

I couldn’t help but to dig a few up just to see. I think there’s more whackos here than you think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks like that scourge was last active in Aug 2022. I could have sworn they were still around. I know he created a couple similar named alts to continue trolling on.

1 Like

:rofl: Will you be able to wait until 8/8/24 to make it the perfect necro though :thinking:

We have a thread that dates to 2010.

At a certain point, it’s not longer necro-trolling, it’s preserving history.

Here’s one from 2012:

Considering we’ve got a thread from months ago that was a dumpster fire, necroed by a sockpuppet who replied to himself and keeps posting to troll (including in here)… I want to see these threads locked after a month. There’s nothing of value in bringing them back.

1 Like

The past year has been a breeze. The pandemic did some damage to our internal clocks.

At least 2 of those is T

If he is, it just needs to be said one more time and then hes summoned.

Who dares be the third

Was “T” one person or a group?

I know at least 2 of them are the same person.

the problem is this overly controling trolls want to shut down all conversations
you revive an old topic your a necro they say
you start a new one your a spamer

2 Likes

Oh god thats 3

They were one person with multiple accounts

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hmm. I just went to take a drink of my coffee that I just made five minutes ago and it’s empty. I have no recollection of drinking it…

1 Like