We need to talk about Anduin and Sylvanas

Alhough Anduin was initially her prisoner, I believe Sylvanas and Anduin have formed a mutual bond of friendship and respect,

The King has been missing in action for three years from Azeroth and I am curious if he is assisting Sylvanas in her penance, I would be very interested to find out what’s happening,

I think Anduin is a better match for Sylvanas than Nathanos, my guess is they will find Nathanos turned into a monster of some kind to be destroyed and put down again so maybe Anduin and Sylvanas will hook up, or at least learn something from each other,

Also not making this thread just because it’s Sunday, I am generally curious as to the future of these two characters

4 Likes

44 Likes

Forgotten if we’re lucky.

18 Likes

Living humans are always going after our women, we call it morgue fever.

28 Likes

This is on the verge of fanfiction.

The DeviantArt of it all.

7 Likes

Well of course, undead women are jaw dropping… or dropping their jaws. Whatever the expression is.

18 Likes

Forsaken equivalent of human women dropping their handkerchief.

8 Likes

Though she probably helped Anduin with his mental trauma while they were in the Maw, she put in to much work to upgrade Nathanos to set aside for a little lion.

4 Likes

The WoW edition of Corpse Bride?

:cookie:

13 Likes

No, she deserves no respect.

Our King is busy on vacation with Taelia and will return with an heir.

7 Likes

Who’s Sylvanas? Never heard of her.

6 Likes

He reminds her of her dead little brother so their relationship isn’t going in the amorous direction.

3 Likes

No we don’t. We really don’t need to talk about them, or acknowledge their unfortunate continued existence. Can we please just let them disappear into the Maw, never to be seen or heard from again?!

8 Likes

Nice fanfic.

Anduin and Syl will hopefully never be a thing. He’s still barely a pup and she’s how old how old now??? Yeah no.

6 Likes

Sylvanas? Anduin? Sounds like made up hooey just like people trying to claim there was a planet sized sword sticking out of Silithus.

4 Likes

…I just realized Anduin doesn’t know he loses years on Azeroth the longer he stays in the Shadowlands. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

(A year in Shadowlands cost us seven years on Azeroth)

1 Like

Why in the hell would Anduin form a bond with a genocidal maniac?

10 Likes

You know that Sylvanas treats Anduin more like her lost little brother than as a romantic interest, right? RIGHT???

This is as bad as People Anduin shipping Anduin and Jaina.

12 Likes

The majority of the major lore characters are in cold storage. When is the last time anyone saw Velen?

2 Likes

I dont care how she treats him. She was the instrument by which he controlled by the jailer. She did that. She put him in that situation. He wants to bond with that? Nah. Bond with the butcher of teldrassil. Right.

3 Likes