Please make Wrathion and Anduin a couple

I’m very excited for the new expansion coming and I just saw the trailer and some interviewes about having Wrathion having a bigger role in the next expansion. So I ask you this Blizzard: you are interested in diversyfying and engaging the lgbt community?

I suggest Wrathion and Anduin be a couple and you make a compelling story around it. It would be nice to see heroes have more relationships established. including lgbt characters that would be very nice to have. I’m interested in how you could make a great story involving the next expansion with Anduin and Wrathion leading as a couple. Maybe just a pipe dream but I would love to see it or maybe something close to it!

11 Likes

What professions are you going with your hunter?

5 Likes

Fishing only, would be my guess

113 Likes

I’m not sure im brand new to the game very excited for new expansion loved the blizzard presentation

1 Like

They are a couple already. Hope they get more screen time together in the next expansion!

1 Like

He’ll need to learn to craft better bait.

68 Likes

I appreciate your comment.

Just stop. Anduin is not, and will never be gay.

53 Likes

Wrathion is so handsome and cool Anduin is just kind of boring Wrathion can find a better man.

4 Likes

I, for one, am pulling for the OP.

There has never once been a conversation about representation on this forum and I’m excited to see where this goes.

1 Like

Obvious troll is obvious

12 Likes

Incorrect.

Wrathion will not play the same amount of a role, but will play a crucial part

No. That’s never been Anduin’s character backstory. Ever.

Hiding on an alt doesn’t help you, Talonel.

39 Likes

I am very happy for wrathion to be apart of the story again. I just hope Blizzard can make a great story with that in mind!

People need to quit it with this reverse loli trash. Instead of an adult that looks like a six year old, we have a six year old that looks like an adult. Either way it’s disgusting and inappropriate. Stop it.

9 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

(Normally, i don’t cross reference two different names here, but it was pretty obvious…)

10 Likes

A couple of what?

3 Likes

So sit down, and keep your garbage opinion to yourself.

13 Likes

Did you set up that joke with your own classic alt? If so, great work :+1:

1 Like

Anduin isn’t returning from the Shadowlands and if we see him again, he’ll probably appear as an old man like in that comic they did during the Legion expansion, returning ONLY because of the “Light vs Shadow War” being foreshadowed in the Draenei race description page (and was incidentally foreshadowed in the Anduin comic from Legion).

Dragonflight probably isn’t going to be the “Light vs Shadow War” expansion, so Anduin will most likely not appear in this expansion at all.

1 Like
4 Likes