Wrathion and Anduin

Anyone else excited to see where these two go in DF?

I’m hoping Wrathion makes an amazing return and plays a huge part in the dragon lore.

I’m hoping Anduin leaves the Maw, grows up and acts like a king with Queen Sylvanas by his side.

What are your hopes for these two?

8 Likes

First, that Wrathion goes away and farts in a tomb for a thousand years. Then, Anduin marries Rita and she get all his stuff when Anduin accidentally gets shadow word:DEATHED out of nowhere! Oh well, guess Rita’s the queen now :person_shrugging:

9 Likes

Troll post Report and move on people

16 Likes

New faction and class this time OP, I’m impressed. :clap:

3 Likes

I hope Anduin pushes Syvlanas off the ledge into the abyss on his way out. Honestly never cared for Wrathion, the guy is responsible for WoD and the Legion era invasion. I will probably be siding against him for leadership of the black dragon flight.

1 Like

That works for me too. My thought is if Sylvanas is queen, then the alliance will easily collapse, but at the same time, who could say no to your idea?

wranduin idc

2 Likes

Reported for what

1 Like

Is this the real ‘T’ or an imitator ?

8 Likes

I plan on helping Sartharion. Wrathion and his stupid fail plans can go to the maw and hang out with Anduin and Syvlanas for all I care.

1 Like

Still better writing than Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Wrathion should have stayed a chubby whelping.

Anduin needs to stay missing for another expansion or two til Blizz can decide what direction to take his character.

3 Likes

Made me laugh!

:cookie: :bouquet: for you!

2 Likes

Spoiler:

Summary

I feel like there is a good chance that is going to happen. It has been 5 years since SLs but he still hasn’t retaken his position as leader of the Alliance. I was surprised to see Turalyon meeting with Wraithion at the beginning of DF.

1 Like

Varion must be turning over in his not-grave.

4 Likes

Me!

/10Sylvanas’s

Nowhere. Because Anduin is gone.

hes dead jim

1 Like

Oh goody, Talonel/Tulnn made another character to evade people’s ignore list just to harass people. Let me fix that. :roll_eyes:

:partying_face:

6 Likes

I hope they make friends with and are kind to the new ducks

1 Like