Anduin + Wrathion shippers, our time is now! (Spoilers)

Finally, with this dragon expansion we’re gonna get a lot of Anduin x Wrathion OTP moments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We just can’t stop winning :nail_care:

9 Likes

It’s going to take the embrace of Wrathion’s fiery heart to heal Anduin’s broken one. Wranduin in Dragonflight seems like a given at this point!

8 Likes

They will have honeymoon in dragon isle.

4 Likes

But from what we’ve seen, Anduin is

Spoilersstaying in the Shadowlands to sort himself out, with Turalyon keeping the throne warm in Stormwind

Given how Khadgar was handled this expansion after his exit in BfA, I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see Anduin again until the last patch of 10.0 or potentially even 11.0.

2 Likes

He’s in Shadowlands, so no, we’re not. Bye bye to this trollish theory!

17 Likes

Ima be real disappointed if that happens, it should be Anduin AND a Panda…

Okay, well, what really matters is that Anduin dates anything that isnt a human or near-human. The issue with Wrathion is that he takes the form of a human and not a anthro version of his dragon form and ideally a anthro version that looks cute and not masculine.

Or, i’d rather Wration just switch to a Vulpera form.

There is no way they keep Anduin in the Shadowlands all of 10.0. If they do then you know they only did it to stop Anduin and Wrathion from interacting, period.

1 Like

fist pump

1 Like

Y’all have fun with this.

Also, people getting butthurt over other people’s personal fantasies. I’m excited to see the responses.

:popcorn:

6 Likes

Anduin isn’t a homosexual. You’re not winning anything.

7 Likes

Oh boy 5:30 pm!, time to watch for some pissed comments over a fan pair.

Anduin should date Li Li Stormstout and MARRY her and have LOTS of children! This will be a victory for all chads who ship human men in general with furries.

Li Li is like 22 as of now, so it’s perfectly okay for her to do so now.

I wouldn’t mind if Anduin is just being a Bro™ with his bro on the side in the meantime before that, thats pretty based. Just not with another human…

guessing you didnt see his “stay a while and listen” with genn in the arbiters chamber? he decided to stay in the shadowlands for a while. he aint gonna show up in the next xpac.

1 Like

strong furry vibes from this whole post.

3 Likes

Why? No one cares, except your troll threads. They can’t do a Light vs Void with him at the helm. That’s why Turalyon stays. Deal with it. Your boy toy duo doesn’t exist anywhere but in fan fiction.

No, it couldn’t possibly be for actual real storyline purposes! :roll_eyes:

Yeah… now that you’ve gone the “they’re phobic if they stop this” route, I’m out.

4 Likes

Eh I think wrathion would hurt Anduin. He seems like the type that would get pleasure from watching Anduin suffer.

That is correct.
Anyways, i wouldn’t use the term ‘Furry’. Im a different breed you see, i’m not actually a furry in the traditional sense in that i have a fursona or any of that, i just really like furry women. I identify as human, and i want a furry wife…

Twilight is a better story than this ship.

quoting for when anduin comes back in 10.0 :innocent:

what real storyline purpose is there for anduin to hang out with sylvanas in wow hell? please. weren’t you crying about the story in another thread? now you’re defending it? LMFAO

girl, bye.

2 Likes

Forum viewers should be focusing on the posts you been writing rather than OP’s post. You are a different breed.

1 Like