The War Within Beta Test Now Live!

The War Within Beta Test Now Live!

Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting community veterans, press, fansites, friends, and family to check out the upcoming expansion and give us feedback. Players who purchase or who upgrade to the Epic Edition of The War Within will also gain immediate access to the beta and will be able to gain a minimum three-day early access to the expansion.

View Full Article

33 Likes

This poster looks cool, I will ask AI to make a gnome only version of it

Update: I deleted that random lady at the top, she was taking attention away from the gnome hats.

62 Likes

Lets go baby we Rocking

2 Likes

The news I’ve been waiting for!

3 Likes

Too much happening all at once. :weary:
But I’m glad to hear it and I’m actually surprised to see Epic edition holders gaining immediate access I half expected y’all to say at a later date.

2 Likes

Looking forward to playing around with the earthen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here come the spoilers

2 Likes

sweet
/10char

will you give void elves more customization options void themes like the tattoo xal’atoth has?

7 Likes

I guess Hunter and Sham not getting updates? :frowning:

14 Likes

This is good news, but I’m not looking forward to yet another version of WoW to further split the player base.

2 Likes

You are rushing this SO much, what are you doing Blizz? There are entire specs that have had zero changes yet in alpha, entire hero trees that still don’t even have a FIRST pass implementation of some of their talents while other specs and trees have gotten 5+ iterations.

The sum total word count of development updates you’ve put out for the entire Shaman class for the entire alpha barely make up half of one single day’s update for a single warlock or mage spec, out of, what, seven, eight total updates some of those specs have received?

How can it possibly be acceptable to you to announce this expansion is ready to move on to the next stage of testing after such blatantly lopsided inequality of resources?

19 Likes

so the preorder players will be in on june the 2nd then by this text
The War Within Beta begins on June 5th! Players who pre-purchase the War Within Epic Edition will gain immediate access to the War Within Beta.

Same way they did for Dragonflight. Your turn.

EDIT: Shaman’s been pretty functional and fun. Does it even need changes?

2 Likes

Looks good for a late summer release

2 Likes

Sweet. Can’t wait to get my claws on Delves!

2 Likes

“Immediate access”? Interesting; I assumed it would be like the Annual Pass for Mists of Pandaria beta but I suppose not.

The early access is for the live version, not beta.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the 3 days is for when TWW actually releases not for the beta.

2 Likes

Just please tell me that the design on the problematic talent and hero trees are not final…

1 Like

Before beta access. I would like to state the hero talents are lazy and not class altering at all.

5 Likes