World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

“technically by day one”

my love, people with movement impairment aren’t completing the storyline and hitting max level in a day.

1 Like

Didn’t say they or everyone was

More tongue-in-cheek hypothesizing than anything.

Nah, Earthen are fine. Would rather have them than Vulpera any day.

Seems pretty good. I am hyped about it. As a long time Dwarf player, i have wanted to do Earthen or Iron Dwarves. I wonder if they will let you customize with iron dwarf like skins.

I want to see more customization, and i am fascinated by thungs like the hero talents. As someone with high level characters for every specialization, it will be fun to jump in and explore them all.

When there is a Auction House. Early Access is always going to be pay to win you a have 3 day advantage to stockpile mats and hose all the players that come in 3 days later on the AH with herbs, ore, leather and whatever else you can think of. Early Access is just not a good idea unless there giving everyone who buys the xpac early access regardless of which version they are buying.

They’re not going to remove early access just because it’s a legal problem now. It was part of the purchase agreement.

It’s set in stone for TWW, but perhaps they’ll consider not doing it in the future. I don’t personally care either way, I always buy the big box anyway. If anything my biggest gripe is that I have to wait 3 days longer to discuss potential spoilers with my guild and friends.

Please oh mighty WOW Gods, please so let me get Alpha! I’m praying hard!

Oh mighty WOW Gods please, please let me get the alpha!

When’s the Alpha and Beta Builds going to show up? I wanna see the Dwarven, Arathi, Nerubian, and ETC Armor Sets, Buildings, Creatures, and more.

Make Delves great. They could provide much of what’s missing.

Give us gear, cosmetics, etc. Sure.

Also make professions work with it somehow, creating useful items and such. There is so much potential through connecting them.

The customizeable airship is great. But what would make it even better is if we could have an auction house and transmog NPC ridealong. Maybe even a gear upgrader.

There is a lot of positive and interesting potential to these. Please, please, please, do it, Blizz.

Have been to Zaralek thats enough for me , thanks I’ll pass

What is his job at blizz ? Isn’t Ion his boss ?

Not much , nothing about professions , pvp , grinding reps , etc .dont trust selling shows anymore .Ill wait a few months before i buy anything from blizz . scalded cat fears hot water

If you dont have access yet Beta start in June 5 with lot larger range and change to get inv or there is second method if you cannot wait and wanted it right away when beta goes live buy epic digital edition it also gives 3 day early access for final product

2 Likes

With June 5 just 2 days away and Epic Edition gets Beta Access. Does Collectors Ed. get access to? (more for a Blizz Mod to answer this)?

“Players who purchase or who upgrade to the Epic Edition of The War Within will also gain immediate access to the beta and will be able to gain a minimum three-day early access to the expansion.”

1 Like

I HATE blizz gear store for this. They have done it for years now. Sell preorders of Physical collectors edition but then demand you buy the digital one too and instead of refunding you only give you store credit back which is complete BS on their part.

IF they refunded the money I might buy 2 copies, but I will NEVER let my money just sit in their account while I could be using it to buy food in this terribly inflated world we now live in.

There is NO justifiable reason that Blizz gear store couldn’t email preorder’s a key to add the early access benefits from collectors to your account. Instead they have just bait and switched you, stating early access and beta are benefits that justify the cost of collectors edition while simultaneously removing those benefits from physical collectors edition thus undermining the cost.

It’s about time blizzards gets class actioned on this until they change their policies to either email a key to physical collector pre-orders, or refund digital collectors to that person and not just give store credit to a store you can’t buy food at.

Yea this is aggressively awful for them to do to the player base.