Got Beta- NO SERVERS OPEN!

fair enough…just wanted to make sure I didn’t need to be working some rando issue out on my end in the interim. thx

Is servers still down i havent checked in a few hours

Link?

Yeah theyre still down
Probably up soon though as blizzard says beta is now live

1 Like

I’m just refreshing the https://account.battle.net/games#game-accounts page until I see a Beta account in my list of accounts.

Just the name of this thread

They changed the name to say “now live”

bigger queue total for login server but servers still show as incompatible

The Beta is live just not the servers.

“Typical Blizzard” is that on a huge patch day servers are not up till after 3pm Pst is more accurate than your statement.

If the beta hasnt been accessible yet, then its not live.
Its only live once people can access it.

1 Like

Its a log in server queue…not a server queue. Please read

1 Like

I see a WoW1 (which is an inactive account for me) and WoW9 (which is a PTR account for me). I see no other account in the choice box, including my main, active account that has The War Within Epic Edition applied.

I’m thinking that while we got the ability to download and install the client, our accounts need another bit flipped or something to even select the proper account. That plus the servers not yet being online is enough for me to just go do other things while awaiting completion of all of this.

Ever heard of pre download? dumbo, everyone update is ready for when the servers are up

Probably the marketing team getting ahead of engineering, as usual.

3 Likes

Play the beta (login screen) now!

A blue has commented!

4 Likes

Old conversation; irrelevant comment. Move on already.

They made a thread earlier today and titled it

“The War Within Beta Test Now Live!”

When people say Live they usually mean that you can log in and play it right now

3 Likes

Though live WOW opens on my main monitor, for some reason Beta insists on opening on my second monitor. I have never had that issue before and yes, same there is a wait to get in but no servers up

1 Like

This! has been happening to me. Only fix to disconnect that monitor. Which is not really a solution