[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Anything cant do program a vcr.

I managed to finally set my car clock after having the car for 19 years. I feel confident right now!

5 Likes

Atomic clocks are a godsend when the time changes. :grin:

2 Likes

Speaking of clocks, this was a very interesting read.

Why scientists say we need to send clocks to the moon — and soon

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/30/science/lunar-time-zone-scale-nasa-artemis-scn/index.html

We need to send Daylight saving time there. It’s just an annoyance now. Keep it one or the other. It’s tough on this old body. :unamused:

Oh, Happy Anniversary to me! It’s 44 years today. We went out to JAlexanders for a steak dinner last weekend to celebrate.

8 Likes

Is it just me, or does that image of Xal’atath over at The War Within Beta Test Begins June 5! resemble, to anyone else, Michael Jackson?

2 Likes

Sorry Guuah.

Your situation sounds super frustrating and disappointing. :confused:

The others seem to have lots of good advice though. I hope you’re able to sort something out soon.

3 Likes

Ok that’s an old car, might be time for a replacement lol

You would think I would know by now. If you might want to play later, and you haven’t played since before Tuesday, log in when you get home, and check if there’s a download to get started. But no, I never remember, and then I have time to complain about it here while I wait for the download. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

It is paid off which is the best sort of car. I love this thing! Mazda 3 hatchback 2006 model year that I got in 2005. Grey. I can fit all the things in it, it is comfy, controls exactly where I like them, and sturdy! Good safety ratings at the time too. Very few recalls and none critical.

Also, does not have a lot of miles on it really. I don’t drive a lot so only the first few years were high miles. Only like 115k total on it.

Again, paid off. I don’t have money to buy a car.

7 Likes

My tank went from 36 to 51 today. Gonna go to bed now.

2 Likes

Found a content creator on FB that im enjoying flickerspark ther death skits are funny.

Truth.

I haven’t had mine that long, but it’s almost that old.

1 Like

We have the same car!

Except I didn’t time travel back to get it. And mine is blue. And amazing.

And is stupid fun around corners.

The only thing stopping this car is age and rust. -.-

2 Likes

We had a rabbit nest in our back yard for a while, which was cool until Abby found it.

It would be great if we didn’t need cars as much in America, Ideally a bike and public transit would be enough to get you almost everywhere.

1 Like

I picked up an electric kick-scooter, it’s a lot of fun. Totally recommend.

Great for local getting-around, maybe good for downtown jaunts. I should take it to the big nature reserve and I think I’m going to use it to get some bridge photos.

I mean, mine has a little rust. Now that I replaced the garage door so that it works, that has gotten under much better control. I am kicking myself for not paying to have that door done 15 years ago. I could have prevented this paint damage and the bits of rust!

They are great little cars though. Super fun and very practical.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

6 Likes

I would love that, but sadly most of America was set up intentionally to make us reliant on personal vehicles and oil based fuels (for now).

I WISH I could just ride a bike to the grocery store, hardware store, or other things I need. Not an option though. There is nothing within several miles and what there is, has no safe roads to bike on. I would get smooshed.

Makes me sad that I NEED a car to do nearly anything shopping wise unless I get delivery. I can walk to the hospital, police station, fire house, library, and 3 schools though! Oh, 4 schools. One is private so I guess that is a church I can walk to as well.

I wish here in New South Wales they would abolish Daylight Savings Time. Such an annoyance having the clock moving by an hour twice a year.

4 Likes