The War Within Beta Test Now Live!

And it says a minimum of 3 days access.

Yeah, for TWW release not the beta. It’s 2 different things. You get access to the beta and early access to TWW live 3 days before it comes out for everyone else.

2 Likes

Blizz i need a break man

that key art is my new wallpaper

I think you missed my point.

You’re saying 3 days.

It’s actually a MINIMUM of 3 days. Which could be more but no less.

There is a difference

btw that key art is what you get when you put warcraft and star wars into an ai art prompt

4 Likes

That art looks amazing!

Let me in Let me in!! I am so excited for this expansion can’t wait to try out hero talents and changes in unholy dk!

1 Like

I mean… without hunter and shaman getting anything for ages now this is kinda whatever to me. Other updates are looking pretty good but man it feels awful to be in the corner blizzard seems to just not care about.

12 Likes

it because ion doesnt main shaman anymore

5 Likes

OMG Rita that is so fantastic! I LOVE IT! I’m using it as my desktop background now!

3 Likes

We go in are overwhelmed at first then we get stronger and win at end . Ooppss sorry NOT SORRY :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

that art is amazing i love it, how every1 look worried maybe we kind of lost, i hope so

Time to get thin! :smiley:

1 Like

Alpha ZERO updates for Hunter class, specs or Hero Talents. Hope this time they will hear beta feedback

9 Likes

Gnome version? Why not dwarf version to celebrate Dwarthen? Dwarthen in Warthin.

1 Like

I mean I guess they could extend it a day or so, but I don’t think they will. I think people who preordered will just have 3 days of lvling in TWW before everyone else joins in. I guess we’ll see.

I second this.

Oh boy. My terrible decision to purchase the Epic edition is paying off way sooner than I expected.

Now I get to try Paladin in Beta and pray to the gods it makes it live.

1 Like

I’ll tryout the beta.
I’ve really not got the time to do any real beta testing or anything like that though

Right now, my game play time is split between Daz Studio and MoP remix.

For WoW I plan to play remix until TWW releases, or as close as I can anyway.

1 Like

and when will the war within beta end?
before or after the end of the mists of pandaria remix event?