Return to the Icy Realm of Northrend in World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Return to the Icy Realm of Northrend in World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Journey through the frozen tundra of Northrend in the next expansion for World of Warcraft® Classic, coming later this year.

View Full Article

51 Likes

Weee!!!

:cookie:

20 Likes

Grumbles look out its a blood dps dk!

9 Likes

Can I ask Chromie to send me back in time? I want to relieve the old DK days

7 Likes

Not gonna lie. No dungeon finder is a bit of a let down. Was actually looking forward to getting to play the game unlike classic and TBC. It’s not fun to stand around in trade chat for an hour just trying to find a group.

401 Likes

I don’t see a mention of Dual Spec anywhere. Please confirm that the most requested feature from Classic players isn’t being excluded for some stupid reason.

83 Likes

Welcome to Northrend, Paladin.

4 Likes

No dungeon finder is a huge disappointment. That is the most fun part of WOTLK. Ded servers are going to die even faster.

247 Likes

No LFD. LMAOO hope you’re on a mega server

172 Likes

My time to shine. Again.

4 Likes

Like my post if you see this and are excited for wotlk classic or dragonflight. :+1:

17 Likes

Agreed, no dungeon finder… idk how I feel about that.

85 Likes

not having dungeon finder is a nonstarter. it’s already impossible to do anything but raidlog on the non-mega servers because even tanks can’t get groups for anything but the daily dungeons. At the very least we need connected realms, but RDF is one of the best parts of Wrath and something that will actually keep people playing, leveling alts, etc.

161 Likes

No RFD means no daily reward of 2 badges of the 25man content. A lot of players rely on those 2 badges per day to get 25man gear they don’t have access to.

126 Likes

They said it was removed due to the “community” asking for it. I’m just getting back into WoW so I don’t know but is there really a huge community of people that prefer shouting for groups?

102 Likes

No dungeon finder means alot of the player base will not even bother touching the game. Blizzard stop listening to the trolls in the community that aren’t even going to play the game.

167 Likes

No RDF is sooooo bad.
Algo, dual spec is in ?

62 Likes

STOKED to hear that there’s no dungeon finder! No more sitting AFK in Dalaran while the game finds a group for you. I hated dungeon finder’s negative impact on the game and I’m excited to fly across the beautiful zones of Northrend again. Can’t wait to play Classic Wrath with all my buddies again!! :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Please for the love of god dont exclude dungeon finder. im on a mega server and even in a mega server its a huge pain to get a group going with all the massive spam going on everywhere.

138 Likes

Okay not going to even bother playing wotlk classic, it’s going to die out like vanilla & tbc especially with no dungeon finder, have fun with your “classic experience” for people who are playing it.

100 Likes