-Dark pink/ pinkish purple hair that looks like this character
Preach! Men deserve jewelry too!
I too, would like to see these “runes” on Blood Elves. Would make for a wonderful Farstrider-themed Blood Elf. I also want to see Blood Elf Druids, as they’d be as much a Farstrider, as any Hunter would be.
Blood Elves have several subgroups which we would like to see more customization for.
Farstriders are the Blood Elf ranger faction. They have nature themes and are seen in Warcraft 2 and 3. They’re an important part of the Thalassian military.
Customization features which appeal to the Farstrider Fantasy are:
- Tattoos like the one seen in Warcraft 2.
- Feathers in hair for nature themes.
- Arguably braids both long and short to keep hair from being caught in bow strings.
Magisters are the Blood Elf caster fantasy. Powerful mages of Quel’thalas and an important part of the Thalassian nation.
- Runic tatoos.
- Longer hairstyles for ladies.
- Eyes that match spell color effects for various casters such as orange for fire.
- Hair crystals.
Blood Knight Fantasy:
Blood Knights are the Blood Elf Paladin faction. Once gritty, they’ve been redeemed by the Light.
- Scars because close combat injuries happen.
- Torn or damaged ears.
- Light colored tatoos to go with the golden eyes.
- Druids — Sin’dorei magisters have manipulated nature for ages. If Kultirans can be Druids, why not? They can be motivated by a desire to heal the Dead Scar and can have a redemption arc like Blood Knights did.
- Shaman — Some people are requesting this. The healing to the Dead Scar narrative can be used here too technically.
- Strawberry Blonde hair color.
- Two-tone hair colors.
- Since Void Elves are getting our skin colors can we get their hairstyles?
- Afro-ethnic hairstyles like afros and dreadlocks to go with our dark skin colors.
- More hairstyles for all races would be great tbh.
- Wizard Beards.
- More options in general, see Night Elven implimentation.
Dark Ranger Theme:
Dark Rangers are undead Rangers but use the Blood Elf rig. The skins for them and eyes for them already exists and it’s just a matter of turning them on. They could also add a Blood Elf rig to Forsaken as a toggle or choice but Forsaken players might not like that.
- Unlock undead skin for all classes.
- Unlock red eyes.
The more out there themes:
Darkfallen are undead Blood Elves found in Northrend. They’re vampyres and tried to join The Horde during BfA.
- Undead Skins
- Red eyes
- Bat-like ears
- Possibly bat wings.
Felblood Elf Theme:
Felblood Elves are Blood Elves who overloaded on the fel and mutated. They have bright colorful skin, horns blackened hands, and little feathery winglets.
- Colorful skins with darkened cracked hands.
- Unlocking DH horns for all classes.
- Wings/winglets, dark, light, possibly matching hair color.
Please let me know if I missed anything.
I personally love them and RP several.
Red ones go faster.
I remember the first time I saw one in Burning Crusade. I was like, Why the heck doesn’t my Blood Elf look like that.
So many people wanted that super dark hair they had.
The Scyers are my favorite faction for some reason, more so than Sunreavers. I like the idea of former Kael loyalists.
Felblood is interesting to me in the idea of Sunfury that go back to their society? Idk the idea of former Kael loyalists does interest me, though in both cases I’m not a fan of DH (no offense though I know people have said one can RP as such as a DH) it’s just not my preferred play style I prefer ranged, though I can make an exception for Paladin or Rogue one day depending if I really decide I want to try it out I like the Blood Knights lore, or even the Zandalari Paladins, also personal story for a rogue seems interesting to me. Regardless the Felblood Elf customization would allow people the player agency to be other classes and I like that.
Same with Darkfallen and Dark Ranger themes, though my support for such is well accounted for at this point for those so consider this my support of Felblood as well I just know less about these is all, but like I said I do like the OL BC BE stuff.
The two premises I used for Felblood Elves for RP are:
A group of Kael’s forces who missed the opportunity to escape with the Scryers either because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time or because they were good soldiers who couldn’t see the forest for the trees. I use the term escape because typically military groups don’t like it when people defect, it’s probable that an attempt at defect after the scars would be met with a swift death. Ergo people got rewarded with the gift and didn’t like being turned into monsters but didn’t have a choice because refusing would have probably resulted in a swift death, or they didn’t realize what they’d done until after. A group of them fled the Throne of Kil’jaden when adventurers were attacking back in BC.
Malevolent people have been making more of them as experiments much like the fellow on Darkmoon Island. Perhaps these individuals are a new villain group to fight. In my storytelling stuff it’s rogue Magisters.
I support this thread.
Bump, boys want earrings I have my ears pierced IRL and want my main to have his ears pierced
Nail polish! Please! I want my lady to have black…or sky blue…fingers and toes. When ungloved, or barefoot, it can help bring a mog together.
Still want to see red and orange eyes, dark Ranger skins,and farstrider and arcane tattoos.
give them an inch, they demand a mile…
Oh! The scandal! In a time where blizzard has asked for player input, players are suggesting what they want to see!
How dare they!
hey, its the same with when someone asks or suggests some more void elf additions like hair color, that same statement is said
but blood elfs are ok
Cool. Tit for tat has always been a very adult and sensible way to go about things.