I’d like the option for my Void form to look like Alleria’s:

I’d also like everything in this image added to Void Elves:

From this thread:

19 Likes

Thank you for compiling all of this.

For human would you also add
“Darker skin for Asian Faces” please?

5 Likes

Honestly, I’d like the void form skin to be permanent. I’d legit use it as a base skin tone.

Also, body options. Please.
Most of the male races in this game are beyond ugly because they look like they’re made out of baked hams. Giving us the option to play more natural bodied men? Please. Not all of us are into steroid chugging muscle dudes.

I’d LOVE to play male draenei, but they look like refrigerators. I want to look more like Velen, and artwork of lithe male draenei looks so much more beautiful.

Same thing with Male Night Elves. We can sort of get a few options going for them, but a lot of the options are old trucker druids. They can be just as gorgeous as the Thalassian elves, but we just don’t have those options in game.

Male human is … getting better, but the arms look like gorilla arms. Forsaken have more realistic proportions, and they’re dead.

I get the option to be a cute chonker as a Kul’tiran, but I want to be thin too.

8 Likes

I’m sure I’m in a minority here. But Darker Skin tones for Goblins is something I’d like.

7 Likes

As someone who would also like some darker skin tones in general, I support you <3

This is a compilation of all requests I know of for Blood Elves from the megathreads.

PS: Give Worgen tails!

Blood Elves have several subgroups which we would like to see more customization for.

Farstrider Fantasy:
Farstriders are the Blood Elf ranger faction. They have nature themes and are seen in Warcraft 2 and 3. They’re an important part of the Thalassian military.

Customization features which appeal to the Farstrider Fantasy are:

• Tattoos like the one seen in Warcraft 2.
  • Feathers in hair for nature themes.
  • Arguably braids both long and short to keep hair from being caught in bow strings.

Magister Fantasy:
Magisters are the Blood Elf caster fantasy. Powerful mages of Quel’thalas and an important part of the Thalassian nation.

• Runic tatoos.
  • Longer hairstyles for ladies.
  • Eyes that match spell color effects for various casters such as orange for fire.
  • Hair crystals.

Blood Knight Fantasy:
Blood Knights are the Blood Elf Paladin faction. Once gritty, they’ve been redeemed by the Light.

• Scars because close combat injuries happen.
  • Torn or damaged ears.
  • Light colored tatoos to go with the golden eyes.

Other additions:

Class:

• Druids — Sin’dorei magisters have manipulated nature for ages. If Kultirans can be Druids, why not? They can be motivated by a desire to heal the Dead Scar and can have a redemption arc like Blood Knights did.
  • Shaman — Some people are requesting this. The healing to the Dead Scar narrative can be used here too technically.

Hair:

• Strawberry Blonde hair color.
  • Pure white hair color.
  • Two-tone hair colors.
  • Luminescent two-tone light hair. (Similar to DI fire hair but light.)
  • Possibly unrealistic anime hair colors.
  • Since Void Elves are getting our skin colors can we get their hairstyles?
  • Afro-ethnic hairstyles like afros and dreadlocks to go with our dark skin colors.
  • More hairstyles for all races would be great tbh.

Facial Hair:

• Wizard Beards.
  • More options in general, see Night Elven implimentation.

Skin:

• Freckles
  • Shiny/Metallic skin tones to reflect the magical nature of Blood Elves.

Ears:

• Ear armor.

Light Forged themes:

• Halos
  • Auras
  • Glowing/Light tattoos
  • Gold tattoos
  • Light runes
  • Light miasma

Dark Ranger Theme:
Dark Rangers are undead Rangers but use the Blood Elf rig. The skins for them and eyes for them already exists and it’s just a matter of turning them on. They could also add a Blood Elf rig to Forsaken as a toggle or choice but Forsaken players might not like that.

• Unlock undead skin for all classes.
  • Unlock red eyes.

The more out there themes:

Darkfallen Theme:
Darkfallen are undead Blood Elves found in Northrend. They’re vampyres and tried to join The Horde during BfA.

• Undead Skins
  • Red eyes
  • Bat-like ears
  • Claws
  • Fangs
  • Possibly bat wings.

Felblood Elf Theme:
Felblood Elves are Blood Elves who overloaded on the fel and mutated. They have bright colorful skin, horns blackened hands, and little feathery winglets.

• Colorful skins with darkened cracked hands.
  • Unlocking DH horns for all classes.
  • Wings/winglets, dark, light, possibly matching hair color.

Please let me know if I missed anything. I probably did.

14 Likes

Heck yeah, the Void options shown in the above post look /amazing/.

Male Draenei are… eegh. I’d love to have a thin option for a Male Draenei Scout type character.

2 Likes

Worgen fur colours I was really hoping we’d get:

• Blonde (like the fur the Tauren had added, but with hair a bit darker than the fur instead of lighter/near-white)

• Dark Reddish, like an Irish Setter (less orange, more red)

• More warm fur tones in general, many of the browns are quite grayish/cold. The warm brown that was added was lovely, would be nice to have an alternate version without the black hands/feet/hair.

• I know scars have been mentioned a lot, but for worgen: bite scars and claw scars! Someone turned our characters, after all. There’d be marks.

Oh, and bring back the NPC faces for Nightborne :frowning:

4 Likes

I support all of these options, thanks for bringing them to this post!

3 Likes

More eye shapes in general for most races would be nice…

I am still jealous of the npc nightborne having the most perfectly beautiful eyes while the playable ones all look like they just suddenly remember they forgot to turn the oven off.

7 Likes

Oh, add nail polish options to the all races tab please.

5 Likes

Dreanei hoof colors ,hey have to have mommy look good.

1 Like

Worgen tails PLEASE. Not having tails honestly weirds me out to the point that I cant play them because theyre so topheavy looking.

Also, I love the new female BE hairstyle “Chonmage” but I really wish the hair band could be blue too!! That would better suit her blue eyes and blue transmog I have.

5 Likes

More hairstyles in general for Trolls. Dreadlocks, please!! For females, too. Tusk piercings/decorations to be separate so we can add them to various styles of tusks rather than just the one. I know it was mentioned, but Troll beards are so needed :frowning:

More piercings for Trolls- through arms/shoulders as seen on some of the official art for both males and females. More tattoos, maybe some Loa varieties and styles.

5 Likes

Vulpera could use hairstyles I think, help them stand out a bit more from each other.

3 Likes

I mainly play EU now, but Nightborne is my MAIN race. Here’s the TL;DR for Nightborne shenanigans, the highlights of which I’ve bolded:

Fixing the Faces - Looking at the WoWhead Dressing room, Blizz is already working on this, so I can’t say much else. More faces that don’t look old and wizened? Specifically for the Males, they suffer.

Skin Tones - For a nocturnal race that couldn’t see the sky for 10k years, they are very bright! Darker skin-tones (and more variations of ‘pink and blue’) would be appreciated; maybe something like an ‘Obsidian Blue’ that’s nearly black? Manadust-Grey? It would fit in more with the more recent diversification of races, but make the standard leylines/tattoos stand out more.

Hairstyles - More hair colours? We only have 4-5. We have seven, including ‘Bald’. More variations would be nice, as well as more down-dos! Braids would be LOVELY for the ‘Duskwatch’-esque fighters. Ribboned hair like Lor’themar (one half of our new favourite ship!) would be STELLAR. There’s VERY brief mention in Suramar of ‘elder’ Nightborne (10k+ years) having their hair become mana-tinged and see-through instead of greying; can we get some streaks of that in the hair colours?

Jewelry - How about both ears with plates instead of just one? How about body jewelry? Pendants? Belly-button-piercings? Gems?

Scars - There’s a lot here. In little less than a year, a lot of the poor population Withered. Can we get some marks of that? Hollowed out cheeks, dark rings around the eyes? During the slaughter of Starcaller Retreat, the Legion and Duskwatch butchered people; how about fel-burn marks and sword scars? This is only reinforced by the fact that the older parts of Suramar’s population fought during the War of the Ancients, pushing off a SECOND invasion through the Temple of Elune and dealing with the Nathrezim’s Undead Experiments on them!

Eye/Tattoo Colour - It seems that Eye and Tattoo/Leyline colours match? Why not the ability to change Eye Colour/Brightness and have that show on the tattoos? (Purple for Baseline, Blue for Super Arcanists, Green for Warlocks, DARK purple for Starcallers/Priests etc.) Likewise, tattoos DESPERATELY need a brightness slider.

Ears - Night Elves recently just got ‘ear changes’. Can we get those? Length variations, cropped/scarred ears, the ability to choose if we want them ‘up’ or normal like the NPCs?

Heritage Armour - A long-shot, I know, but the belt clips through the pants. It needs a desperate rework, particularly how none of their heritage armour is represented in-game anywhere prior to it’s debut.

7 Likes

Here is all that needs to be said about the Nightborne: Nightborne: The Fixes We Need by Valquois

Honestly, all of the first wave Allied Races need to have more options made available to them. Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, and Void Elves need more unique characteristics considering they are copy+paste jobs with very minor embellishments.

I refuse to believe that Nightborne were released finished. It just screams of rush job/we had a deadline to meet.

2 Likes

I really appreciate this list! Nightborne need a lot of work as they are right now and I agree with these points.

1 Like

I’d love if males and females could share certain hairstyles. Just look how good these Blood Elf male hairstyles look on Blood Elf females (the two on the right):

14 Likes

Oh, I would LOVE unisex hair styles on all of the races for sure!

4 Likes